No announcement yet.

But What About The Children, Mr. *****?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    You think things are bad now, if the *** movement keeps taking credit for violent attacks against "Drumpf", soon they will become persecuted as solely a racist hate monger group. Do you think that is going to help or hurt their effectiveness? Do you think that is going to help or hurt racial tensions in America?

This stuff isn't a joke, this country is teetering on the edge of something disastrous and it has absolutely nothing to do with "Drumpf".
    he's the single physical manifestation of what's wrong in this election cycle, but you say he's not the issue ....

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
      you've the depth of a sheet of paper.

it's the name given him by his ancestors.

one of those queers along the way wanted to really assimilate and change it, i'm just wanting him to keep it a hunnid.
      again with the bizarro world. that post flew over your head and i'll leave it at that.

stay a "hunnid", man.

don't hurt yourself opening a door or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
        again with the bizarro world. that post flew over your head and i'll leave it at that.

stay a "hunnid", man.

you're really funny and witty.

Comment

he's the single physical manifestation of what's wrong in this election cycle, but you say he's not the issue ....
          So please explain your reasoning? Does he not have the right to freedom of speech and the right to campaign at functions specifically set up for him to reach out to the American people who so choose to support him?

Are you saying that groups of people who oppose him for one reason or another have more of a right to violently pursue him and attempt to cause bodily harm to he and his supporters, to label all of his supporters as racists and bogots without any proof at all? Are you saying that inciting riots, preventing freedom of speech, assault, defamation of character should all be considered as non-criminal offenses for certain individuals as long as it supports the agenda of a larger group with whom you are affiliated or with whom your empathize with?

I hope that is not what you are implying because if so, you are basically undermining the very foundation of the Constitution.

Are you saying that certain groups should be allowed to say oppressive things and cause physical harm to others to prove their point as long as you happen to fall on the same side of the picket line as they do? If this is your stance, then all I can say is that you might want to spend some time looking in the mirror and considering who really has the issue.

It's all fine and good to disagree with someone, I personally can't stand Clinton. I find her to be a repulsive, corrupt political tyrant who will lie, cheat and steal at every given opportunity to garner power. Does that mean that I would advocate for the unlawful invasion and attack on her personal well-being because I don't like what she has to say? No, absolutely not. I think she has broken the law numerous times and should be held accountable by the extent to which the judicial system will allow, and treated as any other criminal would be.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
            There's a race war going on in every school in America right now and Donald ***** doesn't give two craps. This country will go down the crapper if this man is elected Pres

Seriously, this is news and considered a legit question? Its kids talking ish to each other. It happens on the daily.

Comment

And now the children are fighting back. I hope you're happy Mr. *****.

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                ***** is a smart guy. He knows the American audience. He's saying what he has to say to be elected. The second he's in office he's going to do a major flip flop on everything. Mark my words.
                Exactly this! Dude is a demagogue.

Comment

There's a race war going on in every school in America right now and Donald ***** doesn't give two craps. This country will go down the crapper if this man is elected Pres

The race war had been going on for years brah, got nothing to do with *****. Tell me why he is "racist"? Did he call someone a racist name?

He said letting refugees in the country would cause problems, especially with ISIS. Look at these other countries, ravaged by radical terrorist regimes who infiltrated the refugee immigrants.

He said illegals who don't pay taxes need to leave. You think you could walk up to the Iranian, China, ******n, German, etc. borders and just come on in like you were crossing the street? LMAO....... They would likely just shoot you on the spot.

People need to wake up and quit playing the race card. ***** is going to make people be accountable and people don't like that.

Comment

But Hillary lying everyday is a good thing? Please dude, what "manifestation" is he exactly? Can you elaborate? Please cite examples and remember.... The only people rioting are peopl coming to ***** rallies violently attacking ***** supporters. Looks to me like "anti-*****" supporters are the ones with the problem.

All people say is " he's racist" yet no one can give any examples beyond he wants to build a wall. Well I don't think we'd be the only country with a wall on our border, hate to break it to you.

Comment

And now the children are fighting back. I hope you're happy Mr. *****.

Thanks for saving me the effort of posting that video. Those are the little punks we're supposed to worry about? LMAO.

Comment

Working...
                      X