Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      The Revenant should have won.

The Revenant
      The Martian
      Mad Max
      The Big Short
      Sicario

Best movie's I saw all year
      None of the movies this year really stood out to me. Nothing I will look back on in 10 years and think damn that was a great movie. Maybe Mad Max because of how entertaining the action sequences were, and how original it was, but that's about it.

Spotlight winning doesn't surprise me at all. I just think that movie is a typical Oscar movie. I thought it was good, just pretty slow and straight forward.

Comment

it's because of the agenda on feminism since that the woman has a strong character on this way. they didn't want another bullshyt propaganda about the blacks and feminist bullcrap. ya know what i mean.

Comment

If Mad Max is really all George Miller's vision then how does he not win best director considering how many other awards they won?

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
            None of the movies this year really stood out to me. Nothing I will look back on in 10 years and think damn that was a great movie. Maybe Mad Max because of how entertaining the action sequences were, and how original it was, but that's about it.

Spotlight winning doesn't surprise me at all. I just think that movie is a typical Oscar movie. I thought it was good, just pretty slow and straight forward.
            I definitely will look back on Mad Max and The Revenant. Both great films IMO, but for vastly different reasons. The Martian was real good, maybe it was just such a breath of fresh air that Ridley actually did something good again lol And Sicario was REAL GOOD....IMHO

Comment

I thought mad max was okay. There was practically no dialogue or character depth. I still can't believe it was nominated for best film.

Comment

Working...
              X