Mad Max is killing it at the oscars

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

****, stallone didn't get it

Comment

To be fair Stallone really didn't deserve it compared to the rest of the field.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        and almost no CGI bullshit, tired of those stupid movies that are done in front of a green wall
        The making of that movie is crazy. It's up on youtube and there was semi dangerous stuff being done by the actors, including Tom Hardy.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          Is it? I seen both around the same time i thought Mad Max was a good action flick didn't exactly blow me away
          I think so, I checked and it said 2014 on IMDB.

Comment

Gotta admit that was a snub in best supporting actor, Hardy should have gotten it.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              The making of that movie is crazy. It's up on youtube and there was semi dangerous stuff being done by the actors, including Tom Hardy.
              yes, i've seen those videos. i love how they built the cars and the weapons and everything, they recycled a lot of garbage to do so, really impressive

Comment

didn't know moe green died

Comment

Really glad hateful 8 won something, to me most slept on movie in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                    Really glad hateful 8 won something, to me most slept on movie in a long time.
                    i didn't like it, but ennio deserved an oscar more than dicaprio does

Comment

pacquiao is probably mad that sam smith won

Comment

Working...
                      X