Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advice to your younger self?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would have honestly skipped the masters degree and just worked normal jobs while trading stock on the side

I would have been wealthier by now/lived more

Comment

Never touch weed or tramadol

Comment

Invest more money.

Take better care of your body.

Do not get a tattoo you will regret in later life. And no, I did not do this. But I know many who have.

Comment

I'm 29 and I'm doing it anyway.

Advice for 20 year old paulf

Tell Ashley to eat a bag of fuckin' dicks, the hoe don't love you and strings you along, then acts like youre the piece of shit when you hook up with someone else. **** her.

Stay away from Brit too, she's a Nazi and she ends up getting an SS tattoo and moving to Dallas.

_____ is a drunk and she's just going to get worse as the time goes on. Whats up on her best friend though?

Your sister is the one taking money from your hiding place (Megadeth CD case) when she comes over.

Don't sign with (record label), or at least mandate they put the release date in the fucking contract.

In fact? Quit the band. You end up doing it when you get_____ pregnant anyway. Don't worry, her Mom tells her to get an abortion.

Your brother has aspergers. Tell him to go get diagnosed.

Tell Seth not to come to the house party concert at Gregs; Jay ends up fucking him up somethin good and he cries about it when you get back to Tims house.

Don't join Roberts new band. He rips you guys off, and then ends his career himself when he knocks up this psycho girl in Seattle.

Every single one of your friends will be history by your 25th birthday. Don't stay so loyal to them, they're not worth shit.

Oh yeah wear a condom when you fuck Alice or you're going to get chlamydia. And when your cock swells up after sleeping with Ashley, dont panic for three days and contemplate suicide! The bitch just gave you a yeast infection in your dick. Go buy some Monestat cream and rub it on and everything will be fine.

*some names changed to protect the guilty
          Last edited by paulf; 02-26-2016, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            I'm 29 and I'm doing it anyway.

Advice for 20 year old paulf

Tell Ashley to eat a bag of fuckin' dicks, the hoe don't love you and strings you along, then acts like youre the piece of shit when you hook up with someone else. **** her.

Stay away from Brit too, she's a Nazi and she ends up getting an SS tattoo and moving to Dallas.

_____ is a drunk and she's just going to get worse as the time goes on. Whats up on her best friend though?

Your sister is the one taking money from your hiding place (Megadeth CD case) when she comes over.

Don't sign with (record label), or at least mandate they put the release date in the fucking contract.

In fact? Quit the band. You end up doing it when you get_____ pregnant anyway. Don't worry, her Mom tells her to get an abortion.

Your brother has aspergers. Tell him to go get diagnosed.

Tell Seth not to come to the house party concert at Gregs; Jay ends up fucking him up somethin good and he cries about it when you get back to Tims house.

Don't join Roberts new band. He rips you guys off, and then ends his career himself when he knocks up this psycho girl in Seattle.

Every single one of your friends will be history by your 25th birthday. Don't stay so loyal to them, they're not worth shit.

Oh yeah wear a condom when you fuck Alice or you're going to get chlamydia. And when your cock swells up after sleeping with Ashley, dont panic for three days and contemplate suicide! The bitch just gave you a yeast infection in your dick. Go buy some Monestat cream and rub it on and everything will be fine.

*some names changed to protect the guilty
            Lol goddamn

Comment

Roofie lots of sluts

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                I want to ask this question for the people 35 or older. Im 24 and turn 25 later this year, and time seems to be flying by faster and faster. It seems like a lot of people dread turning 30 because it makes them feel old, but my question is, if you could go back what advice would you give to your 25 year old self?
                Don't get in trouble for stupid things and go to school for business. People with business degrees seem to get high paying jobs while doing jack crap, at least most of the ones that I have seen. Dudes making 80K a year and up for peddling bullschit all day.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                  Good thread, btw. I would say be a selfish ****, that's what everybody is at the end of the day. Care for the ones you hold dear, fuck the rest.
                  This......being a "good guy" really doesn't pay off until the end. Being selfish, greedy and manipulative is where you advance in this world.

Comment

Learn Chinese, Japanese or German.

Aderrall will make grad school easier.

There was very little difference between the Mustang you bought and the year older model. Save the money.

Comment

Working...
                    X