No announcement yet.

Advice to your younger self?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice to your younger self?

I want to ask this question for the people 35 or older. Im 24 and turn 25 later this year, and time seems to be flying by faster and faster. It seems like a lot of people dread turning 30 because it makes them feel old, but my question is, if you could go back what advice would you give to your 25 year old self?

I wish I knew then what I know now. Meaning if I'd have the mindset back then I have now, many things would be different today. And time will only go faster, you look around, 5 years or more suddenly passed and you're older.

Comment

"put more into your 401K"

"she isn't worth it"

Comment

"I would've never smoked the marijuana that left me in a wheelchair"-BrushMyHair!

Comment

Don't be a w**ger.

That's pretty much it.

Comment

Good thread, btw. I would say be a selfish ****, that's what everybody is at the end of the day. Care for the ones you hold dear, fuck the rest.

Comment

Do more drugs... Don't go to uni go to college you ****.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                I want to ask this question for the people 35 or older. Im 24 and turn 25 later this year, and time seems to be flying by faster and faster. It seems like a lot of people dread turning 30 because it makes them feel old, but my question is, if you could go back what advice would you give to your 25 year old self?
                Remember to fook that nun............

Comment

Always put yourself first.

Comment

Buy toilet paper in bulk

Comment

Working...
                    X