No announcement yet.

Today My Balls Smell Like...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    I don't think I would be down for a bukkake, even if it's on a sloot. The risk of getting shot with another man's load is just too much. I'd be trying to shoot my mecos over another cat's shoulder, use him as a shield.
    Ay Dino's Mio! That was ****ing funny!! Insane funny!

Alexkid would be the fluffier, and jump in front of each wad tired. Catching loading in his mouth or on his face!

He would look like a fresh, overly glazed doughnut!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Ay Dino's Mio! That was ****ing funny!! Insane funny!

Alexkid would be the fluffier, and jump in front of each wad tired. Catching loading in his mouth or on his face!

He would look like a fresh, overly glazed doughnut!
      AlexKid 's face would look like those glazed donuts when the're stiff and dry because they have been sitting out all day because after everyone bathes him in their leche it will take that dirty girl way longer to make everyone fire another one off, and he will sit their for days with it caked and dried up on his face looking like a clown who needs to change his face paint because it's all cracked up and falling off.

Comment

AlexKid 's face would look like those glazed donuts when the're stiff and dry because they have been sitting out all day because after everyone bathes him in their leche it will take that dirty girl way longer to make everyone fire another one off, and he will sit their for days with it caked and dried up on his face looking like a clown who needs to change his face paint because it's all cracked up and falling off.
        The doughnut shop would have to throw his over glazed stale azz out! This would leave Alexkid over glazed and utterly cumfused as he was discarded in the rubbish heap of products no customer wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          The doughnut shop would have to throw his over glazed stale azz out! This would leave Alexkid over glazed and utterly cumfused as he was discarded in the rubbish heap of products no customer wanted.
          AlexKid could make a great career in JP pron. They are really into bukakke's and other really weird stuff over there.

Comment

AlexKid could make a great career in JP pron. They are really into bukakke's and other really weird stuff over there.
            Alexkid could do scat, with bukkake and a cherry on top. Pure Alexkid technology.

Comment

How do you let your hygene get to the point where you can actually smell your own balls? Take a shower you degenerates

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
                How do you let your hygene get to the point where you can actually smell your own balls? Take a shower you degenerates
                Not sure if serious here.

You do realize will give off an odor regardless right?

Balls have a scent, like leather does.

Comment

Not sure if serious here.

You do realize will give off an odor regardless right?

Balls have a scent, like leather does.
                  If its so strong that you can actually smell it then you've got problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
                    If its so strong that you can actually smell it then you've got problems.
                    I mean, I can't smell it literally from that far away on it's own.

I reach down and get a good hand swipe, then inhale my fingers like I am doing a bump of some perico.

Comment

I mean, I can't smell it literally from that far away on it's own.

I reach down and get a good hand swipe, then inhale my fingers like I am doing a bump of some perico.

I bet it smells good, real FREAKIN good

Comment

Working...
                      X