Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today My Balls Smell Like...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smell like roses, and my farts smell like potpourri. I'm incapable of smelling dank

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Smell like roses, and my farts smell like potpourri. I'm incapable of smelling dank

And here I thought I was the only one.

I used to use scented candles in my home. Now I walk around and fart before guests come over.

Had this lil broad sucking on my balls last night before coitus, she marveled at the masculine aroma my scrotum emitted.

feelsgoodman.png

Comment

Mine smell like man flesh!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Mine smell like man flesh!

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            Johnny hates me because his white female chihuahua loves the smell of nutsack.

Not as much as Alexkid, but Manuela cries if she can't sleep smelling my nuts.
            Smells like a boxing gym. Stanky and Schweaty!

My girl is calmed by my man flesh smell.

Comment

Johnny hates me because his white female chihuahua loves the smell of nutsack.

Not as much as Alexkid, but Manuela cries if she can't sleep smelling my nuts.
              Smells like a boxing gym. Stanky and Schweaty!

My girl is calmed by my man flesh smell.
              Do you let the female chihuaha lick your sack now and then? I know for a fact she goes for it with your pants on, but do you let her lick it raw? Not saying your sick like that about getting off with a dog, but just like one lick for the tickle for laughs.

Comment

Do you let the female chihuaha lick your sack now and then? I know for a fact she goes for it with your pants on, but do you let her lick it raw? Not saying your sick like that about getting off with a dog, but just like one lick for the tickle for laughs.
                My j girl thinks it's creepy and so do I. She burrows under the blankets and sticks her little paws between my legs and smells my nuts.

But, she also likes to like my j girls nose, not the outside, but the inside. It is really weird.

When I cut my finger nails and toe nails she takes the clippings and runs away to eat them?

Kinda like how Alexkid guzzles liquid man protein shakes. He never wastes a drop.

Comment

My j girl thinks it's creepy and so do I. She burrows under the blankets and sticks her little paws between my legs and smells my nuts.

But, she also likes to like my j girls nose, not the outside, but the inside. It is really weird.

When I cut my finger nails and toe nails she takes the clippings and runs away to eat them?

Kinda like how Alexkid guzzles liquid man protein shakes. He never wastes a drop.
                  That's gross lol.

I'd let AlexKid guzzle down one of my protein shakes, but he doesn't get to milk it from the tip, I would fill up his cup and he can drink it from there.

Comment

That's gross lol.

I'd let AlexKid guzzle down one of my protein shakes, but he doesn't get to milk it from the tip, I would fill up his cup and he can drink it from there.
                    Alexkid wants a bukkake session with big dongs.

Comment

Alexkid wants a bukkake session with big dongs.
                      I don't think I would be down for a bukkake, even if it's on a sloot. The risk of getting shot with another man's load is just too much. I'd be trying to shoot my mecos over another cat's shoulder, use him as a shield.

Comment

Working...
                      X