No announcement yet.

The EU referendum - UK Votes to Leave!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
    Its not our problem that you're such a clown shoe of a parent that you're actually letting your daughter sell her house at the bottom of the market and are willing to pay them for their loss, no wonder they'll sell it at the bottom if they know you're dumb ass is willing to make up for their loss.
    Good Lord I've just thought of something...you haven't reproduced, have you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post

Comment

My daughter, son-in-law and two grandsons are planning on moving to the US next year, in fact they will be in Austin next week checking out neighborhoods and schools.
        Are they big government liberals? If so, they'll love Austin.

If they value freedom, tell them to move outside the city.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Are they big government liberals? If so, they'll love Austin.

If they value freedom, tell them to move outside the city.
          LOL central Austin house prices have gone through the rood the past couple years. But not as bad as North Texas (Dallas-Ft Worth) which have gone up 40% in a couple years. It's not a bubble; it's supply and demand. Too many people moving in and not enough houses being build. They can't even build enough apartment buildings in Dallas and they are springing up on every available lot.

Doubt they'll move out of the city: they aren't farmers.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            Lol. No it wont.
            The markets are confidence/sentiment driven.

Probably our two biggest exports them.

I didn't vote for it. But the bleeding hearts will f.uck us with their whinging.

Comment

Doubt they'll move out of the city: they aren't farmers.
              It's nothing like that outside the city.

But it does sound like they are more Austin type people anyway.

Comment

I'm not the seller, you lazy dole sucking nut job. My son-in-law, who is English, is the seller. You talk to him about it. Since you live on the dole, have no property, no savings, no investments, this means nothing to you.
                You obviously have reading comprehension problems. I know your delusional and ******ed son in law is the seller. If they have to rely on your dumb ass for money then they're never going to make it alone in America where dependent people don't stand a chance.

That's right, you're the investment expert, which is why you haven't managed to convince your dumb ass daughter and son in law not to sell their greatest investment at the bottom of the market for probably less than what they bought it for because they're too stupid to wait for the £ to recover. You must have gone to the Gordon Brown school of economics.

That house must have came from old money, that's the the little ****** can't wait to sell it at a loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  The markets are confidence/sentiment driven.

Probably our two biggest exports them.

I didn't vote for it. But the bleeding hearts will f.uck us with their whinging.
                  There might be some sentiment, but the major driver is expectations. The markets hadnt expected this outcome so it has made a correction. Some of it might be based on sentiment and profit realization, but the trend is clear and expected.

Comment

Exactly.

The poster above is obviously one of the undereducated, unskilled, rural sheep shaggers that voted Leave. No understanding of global economics.
                    Throw Hands?

Comment

No because I'm 24 years old, stupid. I hope your hole of a daughter hasn't been reproducing under the age of 30 when she can't even afford some wooden shack in Texas.

Comment

Working...
                      X