No announcement yet.

What happened to Squealpiggy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
    Squealpiggy has transformed himself into pure spacetime and has been absorbed into the fabric of the universe

We are all Squealpiggy, and he is all of us
    Holy ****, I don't want squealpiggy in me !

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
      Yeah but that was to save face. His focus on islam was like what, 2% of all his religious bashing at most? Even though everything he stood for should have made him boxingscene's Geert Wilders.
      The vast majority of posters here are American. So most religious arguments were about Christianity and the bible.
      Id say only 2% of posters here are muslim, so arguments about the Koran being true never really happen.
      Every thread about Islam and Muslims is political.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
        The vast majority of posters here are American. So most religious arguments were about Christianity and the bible.
        Id say only 2% of posters here are muslim, so arguments about the Koran being true never really happen.
        Every thread about Islam and Muslims is political.
        The nationality excuse I guess the thousands of American victims you've had on American soil since the 00s because of Islam isn't a good enough incentive.

The point is militant atheists are against all religions and preach seperation of state and religion and all of that, so islam should be your main target. How many christians are there on this site? how many of them are willing to debate about it on here? In all my years on this site I can remember one member(Run w knives) like that. Yet the squeeler had to make it his mission to eradicate christianity from this site because he was soo oppressed by it.

Lets face it, the likes of him do so because it's safe and they don't have the balls to tackle the real threat of islam. Pat Condell is a real atheist.

Comment

Originally posted by roxy View Post
          Looking around, I see a lot of old time members aren't around any more.
          One look at NSB and any thread by alexkid in the lounge are the likely culprits. It's bad.

Comment

The nationality excuse I guess the thousands of American victims you've had on American soil since the 00s because of Islam isn't a good enough incentive.

The point is militant atheists are against all religions and preach seperation of state and religion and all of that, so islam should be your main target. How many christians are there on this site? how many of them are willing to debate about it on here? In all my years on this site I can remember one member(Run w knives) like that. Yet the squeeler had to make it his mission to eradicate christianity from this site because he was soo oppressed by it.

Lets face it, the likes of him do so because it's safe and they don't have the balls to tackle the real threat of islam. Pat Condell is a real atheist.
            Piggy attacked Islam all the time. Stop being a mug your whole life

Comment

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
              Its too late. He is the alpha, omega, the present and the future

Comment

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
                You don't want Squealpiggy in you?

You shouldnt worry, I don't think his baldness and pale skin are sexually transmitted.

Comment

Predictably you have missed my point.

The religious threads myself and other atheists like squealpiggy would get involved in where about religion, theology, faith.
                  The threads about Islam are not about the doctrine.
                  Like i just said... "arguments about the Koran being true never really happen."

Comment

Yet the squeeler had to make it his mission to eradicate christianity from this site because he was soo oppressed by it.

You really hit the nail on the head there.

Comment

Squeal only uses his AlexKid account nowadays

Comment

Working...
                      X