Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ignore list. I don't have one. Do you and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    If you have posters on your ignore list explain why???
    If you are on an ignore list, post the names of the members who placed you on their list!

Go for it.
    Hello.....am assuming that you are a moderator in this site.I am kind of new but somebody put me on an ignorelist and i am not able to post anything on that thread. How can i see the username of the person who put me on an ignore list? I wanted to report them to you?

Comment

• I am not a h:mosex:al; therefore, I don't put members on ignore like some of the rightwing Trumpanzees on here. Cucks is what they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Floydollar View Post
        Hello.....am assuming that you are a moderator in this site.I am kind of new but somebody put me on an ignorelist and i am not able to post anything on that thread. How can i see the username of the person who put me on an ignore list? I wanted to report them to you?
        I’m not a mod. But, the thread starter put you on ignore.

I’m on many ignore lists and often.. guys who have me on ignore will post in threads I start... not sure why they do that.

Hope this answers your question?

Comment

• I got into a habit of ignoring people who ignore me. And I think a few are ass hurt Floyd fans that I destroyed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Floydollar View Post

Can you say alt?

When you click on the poster who banned you you will get the banned from replying to his posts message.

3 posts and you are already on some ones ignore list? .........Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              If you have posters on your ignore list explain why???
              If you are on an ignore list, post the names of the members who placed you on their list!

Go for it.
              - -I call it the ignorant list for dummies too ignorant to ignore on their own.

I'm prob on a dozen or more lists as BS seems to attract some high end divas always breaking their nails.

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                - -I call it the ignorant list for dummies too ignorant to ignore on their own.

I'm prob on a dozen or more lists as BS seems to attract some high end divas always breaking their nails.
                Awesome bro green k sent

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                  Can you say alt?

When you click on the poster who banned you you will get the banned from replying to his posts message.

3 posts and you are already on some ones ignore list? .........Rockin'
                  What's good?....

Comment

• There are two reasons I can think of for putting someone on my ignore list.
                    1. They put me on theirs
                    2 Browbeaters and trolls. These people are a waste of time.
                    Last edited by OldTerry; 01-23-2021, 08:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
                      There are two reasons I can think of for putting someone on my ignore list.
                      1. They put me on theirs
                      2 Browbeaters and trolls. These people are a waste of time.
                      Ok... makes sense, kinda.

I skim through most posts and ignore or learn from my critics..

I learned a lot from my harshest critics..

Comment

Working...
                      X