Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who runs their states better, the republicans or democrats?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who runs their states better, the republicans or democrats?

Using economy, crime, deficirs and surpluses, does anyone on here know which party on average runs their respective states better?

Btw vote ted cruz

Such comparisons would fail.

Different regions/states have dramatically different geographic advantages and raw resources, ethnic makeup, etc. No level of "governing" is going to turn Louisiana into California, or Maine into Texas.

Better to compare two adjacent counties in the same state, one with a Republican history and the other with a Democrat history.

Compare Orange County to Los Angeles County for example. Very illustrative.
    Last edited by ////; 02-09-2016, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Courage Award View Post
      Such comparisons would fail.

Different regions/states have dramatically different geographic advantages and raw resources, ethnic makeup, etc. No level of "governing" is going to turn Louisiana into California, or Maine into Texas.

Better to compare two adjacent counties in the same state, one with a Republican history and the other with a Democrat history.

Compare Orange County to Los Angeles County for example. Very illustrative.
      I swear... I live in OC. A lot of ******ed Dems here, but Repubs smartly run it.

Comment

I have limited knowledge in the political arena

Nor do I care to gain any -- most of them, regardless of party, seem like sleazy scum of the earth type motherf**kers

That said, and obviously Detroit isn't a state, but I'm from Detroit and the city has been run by dems since 1962

Need I say more?

So you'll have to forgive me if I don't exactly have a favorable view of libs as they've clearly done a tremendous job with the decaying city of Detroit

Comment

Not sure about states but every major city that is center for poverty are run by democrats and that's pretty much all you need to know.

Comment

Detroit-democrats
            Chiraq(Chicago)-democrats
            New Orleans-democrats
            St. Louis-democrats

Need I go on? All cities in the us are ****e but these 4 represent the most violent and are all democratic run. They also have the most people on welfare/government subsidy. God bless America lol

Comment

I think Memphis rounds out the top 5. If you're a tourist, beware lol

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                Detroit-democrats
                Chiraq(Chicago)-democrats
                New Orleans-democrats
                St. Louis-democrats

Need I go on? All cities in the us are ****ebut these 4 represent the most violent and are all democratic run. They also have the most people on welfare/government subsidy.
                And I thought they were supposed to be all about helping the poor too?

Truth is, they need to keep the poor right where they're at, that way they can keep dangling that carrot in their face so they can get their vote

They don't give a **** about the poor, they only care about their vote

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                  Using economy, crime, deficirs and surpluses, does anyone on here know which party on average runs their respective states better?

Btw vote ted cruz
                  Ppl vote with their wallets. Going by the migration stats...californian's are migrating over to Texas more than the other way around by far.

If your job isn't location dependent...why would you wanna stay in a blue state? As a restaurant owner...do you wanna serve a bunch of ppl in Cali who wish tax hikes upon you, or would you rather serve your food to a bunch of Tea Party, blue collar types who want lower taxes and spending.

Comment

It really happens in cycles.

-Some innovation or discovery creates a wealthy group of people

-That wealthy group of people attracts other profitable business ventures with their disposable income

-Political climate is merit-based, entrepreneurial, interest in fringe/identity politics is low

-Those people either have children who are lazy spoiled hippies and "don't want to spend life working" or don't have children at all

-Unskilled labor is brought in to compensate for degenerate offspring, but there is no long-term plan to facilitate them

-Alliance between spoiled degenerate offspring and unskilled laborers (whose situation they directly caused) leads to political shift away from evil profit, instead towards fringe identity politics and handouts

-Wealthy people all move somewhere down the road with less weirdos and taxes

-The area in our example degenerates into a "model slum", where star politicians come up with new handout programs to return it to its former glory
                    Last edited by ////; 02-09-2016, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X