Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cam Newton Post Game Interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He said more than I'm just here so I won't get fined.

Marshawn retired in the most marshawn fashion

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
      I didn't see him acting like a douche. I saw a competitor still seething at the loss. I'm from the 80's when players didn't give fake laughs and smiles after losses. Go look at some old Larry Bird interviews after losing playoff series and NBA finals. I remember when Bird got mad because Magic won the league MVP I remember when the Pistons finally beat finally beat the Celtics and Bird walked off the court. That's the type of competitive nature Cam is displaying.
      Bird was a douche back then for being an unclassy sportsman, and Cam is a douche today for doing the same thing. You can't point to someone in the past acting like a prick to try and justify someone today acting like a prick.

Also, this probably wouldn't have been that big of a deal if Cam did not take it upon himself to show his teeth and seethe with joy after each win.
      Last edited by Enayze; 02-08-2016, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
        He said more than I'm just here so I won't get fined.

Marshawn retired in the most marshawn fashion
        Hell yeah man that was awesome. Did it in the middle of the super bowl when he knew all of the media couldn't make a big deal about it.

Comment

He's emotional in victory and emotional in defeat. I like that, it's consistent with his competitive nature.

Comment

Cam pouting? im shocked

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
              Bird was a douche back then for being an unclassy sportsman, and Cam is a douche today for doing the same thing. You can't point to someone in the past acting like a prick to try and justify someone today acting like a prick.

Also, this probably wouldn't have been that big of a deal if Cam did not take it upon himself to show his teeth and seethe with joy after each win.
              Don't speak that blasphemy against Larry Legend. Ya'll can have the Madison Avenue athletes who read from a script during interviews. Give me the Birds', Zeke's, Magic's, who spoke from the heart after losses and didn't smile. These reporters ask these athletes dumb questions (like the one he asked Cam) to get a reaction out of them so they can go write a story. Athletes back in the day would make you pay for asking dumb **** and give you a reaction.

Comment

There was this great shot after the second touchdown where Newton is in the background lying on the ground watching Broncos dancing in the touchdown after stripping the ball from him. Someone needs to make a gif out of that. The look on Newton's face had me rolling.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post

Comment

Hand in your man card, Cam.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ. View Post
                      You dont see Russell wilson, Tom brady, and aaron rodgers doing crybaby **** like this. Even when peyton got his ass kicked by the hawks 2 years ago he didnt act like this. Cam is the MVP and needs to act like one and take the loss like a man.
                      Russell and Rodgers, I agree. Manning too. They are aways composed. But Brady has had his share of pouting crybaby moments too.

Comment

Working...
                      X