Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you suffer from OCD or ADHD, or both?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you suffer from OCD or ADHD, or both?

Just curious.

How do you find ways to cope?
    ADHD
    42.86%
    OCD
    28.57%
    Combination of both
    21.43%
    none
    7.14%

No I don't t'nod I oN

Comment

Originally posted by Kel1981 View Post
      No I don't t'nod I oN
      I sometimes tend to over analyze things or overthink things before I go through with them. I also feel "safer" when I'm able to research something before I go through with it. I wonder if that falls under the OCD category.

Comment

I'm not a ******, so no.

Comment

Originally posted by No Diggity View Post
          I'm not a ******, so no.
          Well, you have tons of alts due to excessive bans on a boxing forum. That's gotta count for something.

Comment

I have OCD.

Whenever I see a thread that looks familiar, I just bump an older one with the same topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              I have OCD.

Whenever I see a thread that looks familiar, I just bump an older one with the same topic.
              fuk this thread, wtf is an owomale tribe anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                Well, you have tons of alts due to excessive bans on a boxing forum. That's gotta count for something.
                Lol I never responded.

I've never had any other Alts, just another main account that was axed a time ago.

I've been excessively banned? That's news to me

Comment

ADHD... As a kid, I was all over the place.. Very hyper.. Was on meds from 4-15 years old.. Eventually as I matured, I realized I had a problem, so I really focused on not being a spazz.. Now I'm one of the most laid back people ever.. My mind still races, especially at night when trying to go to sleep..

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                    I sometimes tend to over analyze things or overthink things before I go through with them. I also feel "safer" when I'm able to research something before I go through with it. I wonder if that falls under the OCD category.
                    Definitely the case with me too.

I also have concentration problems, always have done in school as well.

If you look at my screen now, I have like 20 tabs open. Good thing is I can do multiple things at once but I find it hard to solely concentrate on one thing for a long time.

Comment

Working...
                    X