No announcement yet.

Anyone keep a dream journal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Most dreams don't mean crap anyway, nothing more than a collection of random thoughts we have combined in a very strange way.

Comment

One time I had a dream that 3 little kids ate me. That dream had to have been over 15 years ago and I still remember it. That one stuck with me.

I've heard that everyone dreams no matter what, it's just that sometimes we remember it, and sometimes we don't. And when get go through the full sleep cycle, we dream on 3 separate occations. Each dream lasts only 5 minutes. The rest of the time, you're in different stages of sleep.

One time I had a dream that I was getting ready to tag team this b!tch with big t!ts with one of my friends, that one was fun.

Comment

I once had a dream I was getting sucked off by Pete Burns.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Enerate View Post

Comment

Being an Alcoholic, I keep a Delirium Tremens Diary.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Enerate View Post
                How were those lips?

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                  One time I had a dream that 3 little kids ate me. That dream had to have been over 15 years ago and I still remember it. That one stuck with me.

I've heard that everyone dreams no matter what, it's just that sometimes we remember it, and sometimes we don't. And when get go through the full sleep cycle, we dream on 3 separate occations. Each dream lasts only 5 minutes. The rest of the time, you're in different stages of sleep.

One time I had a dream that I was getting ready to tag team this b!tch with big t!ts with one of my friends, that one was fun.

I had to be in like 8th grade. Saw The Texas Chainsaw Massacre for the first time.

Had a dream he was in my room killing me, it was my dad shaking me to wake up for school and I punched his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Most dreams don't mean crap anyway, nothing more than a collection of random thoughts we have combined in a very strange way.
                    Have you ever tried to lucid dream? I can do it sometimes. I can go where I want to go and do what I want to do. Sounds crazy I know but I'm really being honest.

If you play video games before sleep, it's more likely.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded

Literally how I feel everyday

Comment

Working...
                      X