Anyone keep a dream journal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    I'm up. It's 6:22am.

Weird dream. I was surrounded by people screaming but I couldn't see their faces, then I was eating chocolate in a factory? No idea. Then I went into a tunnel like Super Mario.

Really strange
    Were you getting screwed by those little midgets in the factory, or were they beating you up?

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
      Were you getting screwed by those little midgets in the factory, or were they beating you up?
      I like your trolling but I have bad dreams from Afghan. I sleep 4 hours if I am lucky.

25 and I'm ****ed.

Comment

Morning 1

Last night was terrible,i dreamt that i was a woman and i loved gangbangs.Twas a nightmare.2 up the arse and 2 up the pvssy with one in my mouth,i couldn't breathe!They kept laughing at me saying my pvssy looked like rabbit guts.

My ars.e was that loose that i kept on sh.itting myself.My nose was constantly blocked from the never ending cum that was being sprayed on my face.The end.

Comment

I swear it helps. It's weird, in combat I didn't dream or have nightmares.

Now I can't sleep. I'll be lucky to get 5 hours of sleep on a good night.

Comment

I like your trolling but I have bad dreams from Afghan. I sleep 4 hours if I am lucky.

25 and I'm ****ed.
            What did you see in Afghan to make you like that? Serious question, I know yall see some messed up stuff

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
              What did you see in Afghan to make you like that? Serious question, I know yall see some messed up stuff
              Everything. I saw little kids with their guts hanging out in the side of the road.

That really ****ed with me. I'm not going to talk about anymore.

Comment

Honestly guys try it. Call it a 'dream binder' or a fookin notebook.

What if you have a dream of eating Milanas ass and you forget? Write that **** down and tell a n*gga how it tastes!

Doe.

Comment

I'm up. It's 6:22am.

Weird dream. I was surrounded by people screaming but I couldn't see their faces, then I was eating chocolate in a factory? No idea. Then I went into a tunnel like Super Mario.

Really strange
                  Damn bro you're smoking some good weed! Pass it my way.

Comment

Geezus Christ, Beer

who doesn't?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      Geezus Christ, Beer

who doesn't?
                      **** my life

Mine has little fairys on it.

Comment

Working...
                      X