Who's the ugliest poster here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    half black half korean...Brush loots his own liquor store during riots
    So would the cops him pull him over because of his skin color or because he's a ****ty driver?

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      Squealpiggy looks like a 45 year old baby. Like if Mills Lane knocked up Sinead O' Connor and they raised him in their basement never to see the light of day.

But anyone with words like Pretty and Boy in their username has to be an ugly ass mother ****er in real life and probably gay as **** on top of that.
      Disclaimer: this is not a real Image of squealpiggy !

The skin tone of this rendering is 7 or 8 shades too dark, but it's the closest thing in could find that accurately depicts squealpiggy !

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post

Comment

Squealpiggy looks like a 45 year old baby. Like if Mills Lane knocked up Sinead O' Connor and they raised him in their basement never to see the light of day.

But anyone with words like Pretty and Boy in their username has to be an ugly ass mother ****er in real life and probably gay as **** on top of that.
          If that baby was Sloth from the Goonies.

Comment

G-dog / gorilla dog was if I remember a short ugly thug that couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag !

Comment

Squealpiggy looks like Smeagol from Lord of the Rings..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment

BostonGuy looks like Jeff Daniels

Comment

I've only seen a few of the guys posting in this thread for real before. I do wonder what in the hell Brush looks like. I don't know if he's the black kid who was "too white", or the white kid trying too hard lol

All jokes aside, Brush catches a lot of **** on here lol

Comment

No wonder sqealpiggy hasn't been posting, he's been fapping nonstop !

On a lighter note it's good to see he's been working out !

Comment

This is a pic I took of Brush after the Panthers-Cardinals game. Brush was screaming some incoherent at Cam and Cam let him come down onto the field to take a picture. Cam is just an all around awesome guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X