Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Islamic dilemma... learn the quran!.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Islamic dilemma... learn the quran!.

Watch the rest of the series....and learn more.

Who the **** wants to waste their time with that?

Comment

Do you reckon even Muslims themselves don't think about Islam as much as the lounge does?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        Do you reckon even Muslims themselves don't think about Islam as much as the lounge does?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          They're Takfiri! they are not real Muslim like us....

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            Who the **** wants to waste their time with that?
            These are quality time!. Not wasted at all. go ahead and try it son...alahu akbar!

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
              These are quality time!. Not wasted at all. go ahead and try it son...alahu akbar!
              I've already spent more time in my life trying to understand and analyze that ****ed up religion than I care to. **** Islam. This hateful evil ideology and its zealous followers are causing an innumerable amount of death and destruction and human suffering in this world. When will humanity wake up and see that?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                I've already spent more time in my life trying to understand and analyze that ****ed up religion than I care to. **** Islam. This hateful evil ideology and its zealous followers are causing an innumerable amount of death and destruction and human suffering in this world. When will humanity wake up and see that?
                Ok so will you now say this to a muzzer's face like you ask of others? Despite agreeing with you I gotta call you out on this one.

Comment

I feel bad for what I've done. Maybe.

Remember Juba? My Ssgt blew his ****ing skull off. Kneel you ****ing coward. Now open your mouth.

Sorry this is too dark.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                    Ok so will you now say this to a muzzer's face like you ask of others? Despite agreeing with you I gotta call you out on this one.
                    There's always people, including muslims, protesting and/or engaging in some kind of activism in Boston.

I always thought it would be interesting if I showed up to one of these organized assemblies with a sign stating (in block letters) "Reform Islam Now...Equal Rights for Women, Equal Rights for Gays/Lesbians, Tolerance of Free Speech, Secularism, etc." I think it would really rile up some people (muslims and liberals alike)...

Comment

Working...
                    X