Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Islamic dilemma... learn the quran!.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

Comment

I'm not giving up!!!

top that!

Comment

I'm not giving up!!!

top that!

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
            Religion is truly vile. To think people really follow a book made centuries ago. You have one life to live in this world and some people oppress themselves being slaves to these cults. Telling people what to do what not to do, what to eat, when to eat and not to eat, i can never understand someones mentally to follows this ****. Maybe there is a god, maybe not, but if there is one its certainly not Allah, Jesus or any other man made creations and images of what there idea of god is.
            Do not post here again I'm telling you!!!

signed,
            gawd

Comment

With my luck they'd all have divine herpes.

The Quran mocks the intelligence of anyone dumb enough to blow themselves up on its behalf. Dumb worthless ****s.
              Alahu snackbar you blasphemer! We shall find you and convert you to become a suicide bomber!.

Oh and BTW since they're perpetual virgins, Their herpes is also constantly with them...
              Last edited by Amazinger; 01-26-2016, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  Didn't read the article, did you? In short, it said Brandeis rescinded its honorary degree to Ms. Hirsi because she was such a vocal opponent of Islam. The liberals at Brandeis University cowered to political correctness in their decision.
                  I did read it,
                  However I was puzzled why are they giving her the Honorary degree in the first place.
                  Was it for her fight against the inhumane aspect of Islam, Her women's right advocacy or her political ascent.

Every one knew her beginning from that video to the murder of Theo van Gogh.
                  to the fight against genital mutiliation in girls etc.etc.

U.S. should be wary of CAIR. they are silently creeping in to remove or censor anything that are against Islam.
                  The Video I presented will disappear soon enough because CAIR will lobby to get them removed.
                  That is why we need to spread them like and "oral or visual tradition lest we all forget the truth!

Merci beaucoup!.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                      I did read it,
                      However I was puzzled why are they giving her the Honorary degree in the first place.
                      Was it for her fight against the inhumane aspect of Islam, Her women's right advocacy or her political ascent.

Every one knew her beginning from that video to the murder of Theo van Gogh.
                      to the fight against genital mutiliation in girls etc.etc.

U.S. should be wary of CAIR. they are silently creeping in to remove or censor anything that are against Islam.
                      The Video I presented will disappear soon enough because CAIR will lobby to get them removed.
                      That is why we need to spread them like and "oral or visual tradition lest we all forget the truth!

Merci beaucoup!.
                      Now you're thinking critically. Brandeis was awarding her the honorary degree for her human rights advocacy in speaking out against barbaric practice of FGM (female gentile mutilation). And, yes, I agree that citizens should definitely be wary of the insidious CAIR organization. They have ties to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and are very anti-Israeli

Comment

Working...
                      X