No announcement yet.

Liberals are idiots!!! Please defend yourselfs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    Illinois California New York have bigger economy than Mississippi south Carolina and Louisiana
    Those states also have the most people relying on the government for $.
    Last edited by krazyn8tive; 01-16-2016, 01:13 PM.

Comment

All too often the term "liberal" is used as a diminutive label to describe why a particular social issue is occurring or not occurring or used as a scare tactic. "Damn liberals want to let everyone in this country and give them welfare beneftis. ****in' libs." "The liberals want to abolish the 2nd 'mendment."

True liberalism is fighting for causes of the oppressed. Social, racial, gender equality are liberal causes. Fighting for equal rights under the law for gay persons is a liberal cause.

The Supreme court overturning ban on gay marriage is a great example of a successful liberal cause. This was a long and bitter fight against conservatives and it ultimately is a beneficial thing in society because it ensures equality for gays/lesbians.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        Those also have the most people relying on the government for $.
        They also contribute to federal government give more than they take as opposed to those welfare seeking states I mentioned that take out more than they put in

Comment

They also contribute to federal government give more than they take as opposed to those welfare seeking states I mentioned that take out more than they put in
          California is broke. I live here. We are taxed higher than most any other state (NJ AND NY may be higher). Contribute to the federal government? What do you mean? Is there a merit badge for that or something?

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            Contribute to the federal government? What do you mean? Is there a merit badge for that or something?
            It means those conservatives states rely on those liberal states for $

Comment

It means those conservatives states rely on those liberal states for $
              California makes up 12% of the nations population (give or take a few) checking in at just under 40 million. We also make up 30% of the United states' welfare cases. 12% of the population...nearly 1/3 of total welfare.

Comment

California is the model of liberal policy.

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                  Imma get me some LIBERALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

True a Boston woman that is a 10 would probably be like a 4 anywhere else in the union
                    the talent is at BU limping her way through graduate school.

the real babes leave, doe. if you're genuinely beautiful you're not going to subject yourself to 8 months out of the year when it's too cold to wear a skirt at night. i get it. i wish i could show a bit more leg, myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      Grammar police...

I was drunk when I wrote it and you can't edit it..

But I still know liberal policies will ultimately not work.
                      I'm just ****in wit ya. I too think liberals are annoying. I also think right wingers are annoying. Just be a human being, and be yourself. It's stupid to have a certain view on something, because that's what your party dictates.

Not directed towards you. Just my opinion on this whole left vs. right thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X