Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liberals are idiots!!! Please defend yourselfs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calls liberals idiots, and uses "yourselfs" in the title lmao.

I'm not a liberal, just had to point that out. It's like when someone says, "YOUR and idiot".

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
      Calls liberals idiots, and uses "yourselfs" in the title lmao.

I'm not a liberal, just had to point that out. It's like when someone says, "YOUR and idiot".
      Grammar police...

I was drunk when I wrote it and you can't edit it..

But I still know liberal policies will ultimately not work.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Where are all the liberals????

I'm calling out, mike Haynes, bringer, slipstream, etc...

If you got leftist tendencies, I want to know where they succeed in a diverse country/area
        I would like to argue with you regarding this subject. However since your thread used the word "yourselfs" instead of "yourselves", I feel it would be in vain to argue my point with you.

Comment

What liberal policies do you have particular grievance with?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
            What liberal policies do you have particular grievance with?
            Anything doing wif the economy. Pvssy ass mudasuckas want handouts, while i work

Comment

********s are worthless when it comes to the economy, they have had good impacts socially. THey have also had bad social impacts as well. America is at the same point with Dems that it was with Repubs at the end of Bush's Presidency.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                Anything doing wif the economy. Pvssy ass mudasuckas want handouts, while i work
                Like the financial sector?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  I'm very interested in where liberal policies work..

We have seen the fail in California, Illinois, and Michigan., can a smart liberal tell me where it actually suceeds..

Honestly, we have tons of Anti bush, anti ***** posters,, I'm just wondering where liberal policies work,,,

Can you please name the places where liberal policies are successful???

mass is one of the most liberal states in the union. we're extremely educated, have a hellishly successful housing market, business place. medicine, biotech, fisheries, tech-tech, education, we are on the forefront in lots of different areas. if we're not the capital of the country in a given industry we are often the capital of that industry in the east. we really do just fine over here . not sure if you've ever been here, but you might have to just take my word for it. the only area where wer're seriously lacking is women. a boston 10 and an LA or miami 10 are in completely different leagues!

what we do is make sure that we look at policies, and candidates. novel concept in 2016, i understand, but it's a byproduct of the level of education. we'll elect conservatives if they look like they're going to be successful legislators, executives. scott brown, mitt romney, are very contemporary examples. we didn't throw feces at them because of an R next to their names on the ballot

finally, it's really ahrd to attribute the successes of the economy during a presidential tenure to the president. bill clinton is widely considered one fo the best presidents post WW2. he presided over an economic boom doe! two people can begin their research with two different agendas and come upw ith two different conclusions. there's just too much going on to attribute much of anything to one man. two chambers of congress, state legislative bodies, the court system, the executive offices, etc.

for disclosure, i'm registered as an independent, and typically have a lot of faith in small businesses and small government. voted ***** in '08, voted nobody in '12 after i felt let down by the ***** administration.

people who make sweeping generalizations about any widely diverse, heterogenous group, whether it's liberals, blacks, ******s, etc, generally have some reading to do.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    mass is one of the most liberal states in the union. we're extremely educated, have a hellishly successful housing market, business place. medicine, biotech, fisheries, tech-tech, education, we are on the forefront in lots of different areas. if we're not the capital of the country in a given industry we are often the capital of that industry in the east. we really do just fine over here . not sure if you've ever been here, but you might have to just take my word for it. the only area where wer're seriously lacking is women. a boston 10 and an LA or miami 10 are in completely different leagues!

what we do is make sure that we look at policies, and candidates. novel concept in 2016, i understand, but it's a byproduct of the level of education. we'll elect conservatives if they look like they're going to be successful legislators, executives. scott brown, mitt romney, are very contemporary examples. we didn't throw feces at them because of an R next to their names on the ballot

finally, it's really ahrd to attribute the successes of the economy during a presidential tenure to the president. bill clinton is widely considered one fo the best presidents post WW2. he presided over an economic boom doe! two people can begin their research with two different agendas and come upw ith two different conclusions. there's just too much going on to attribute much of anything to one man. two chambers of congress, state legislative bodies, the court system, the executive offices, etc.

for disclosure, i'm registered as an independent, and typically have a lot of faith in small businesses and small government. voted ***** in '08, voted nobody in '12 after i felt let down by the ***** administration.

people who make sweeping generalizations about any widely diverse, heterogenous group, whether it's liberals, blacks, ******s, etc, generally have some reading to do.
                    Communist.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

True a Boston woman that is a 10 would probably be like a 4 anywhere else in the union

Comment

Working...
                      X