No announcement yet.

Anonymous: The Truth About the San Bernardino Terror Attack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Typical sheeple. There's possible evidence that this was an orchestrated event, that the official narrative they are telling you isn't true.....but lets focus on the skin color of the witnesses instead.
    Is there any more evidence besides a couple of eye witnesses?

Im a little sceptical all the evidence that points to Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik has been fabricated, and we should dismiss it all based on 2 eye witnesses.

And isnt the "sheeple" thing getting old? When conspiracy people all use the same term they kinda sound like...sheep. Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post

Im a little sceptical all the evidence that points to Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik has been fabricated, and we should dismiss it all based on 2 eye witnesses.

And isnt the "sheeple" thing getting old? When conspiracy people all use the same term they kinda sound like...sheep. Just saying.
      Don't know if there is more evidence. It's interesting that what we do have comes from two separate sources though.

And I'm not even saying that the presence of 3 men in fatigues is conclusive proof that Farook and Malik didn't do it. I just find it fascinating that the wider media at large never appeared to have picked up that part of the story. Seems like an important lead to follow even if it's just to debunk it.

Comment

Don't know if there is more evidence. It's interesting that what we do have comes from two separate sources though.

And I'm not even saying that the presence of 3 men in fatigues is conclusive proof that Farook and Malik didn't do it. I just find it fascinating that the wider media at large never appeared to have picked up that part of the story. Seems like an important lead to follow even if it's just to debunk it.
        It is interesting indeed. Its not so ridiculous considering some of the events and confliting accounts in many of these events, most notably Sandy Hook. And as you say...why didn't the media report it?

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post

Not to mention eye witness accounts are some of the most unreliable kinds of evidence

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
            It is interesting indeed. Its not so ridiculous considering some of the events and confliting accounts in many of these events, most notably Sandy Hook. And as you say...why didn't the media report it?
            I think the media often do report it. Like the video above. But often the first reports are sketchy and unreliable. People are shocked and confused.
            This is then taken by conspiracy theorists as evidence of a cover up, when in fact its just people rushing to conclusions before they have enough info.

Comment

It is interesting, but maybe there isnt much more they can follow up. Maybe there is an overwhelming amount of evidence supporting the official story.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
                LUULLLZZZ.

This attack wa perpetrated by mudscums - affiliated with larger orgsnizations or not - who cares...

Comment

There was a dozy black guy who must have been high on weed interviewed during the San Bernandino chase, he was convinced the shooters were white people too and dropped in a political "but we don't call them terrorists doe". Hilarious interview tbf.

The white "terrorist" debate was all the talk at that point because of the planned parenthood shooter. These people got a little ahead of themselves.
                  Last edited by Weebler I; 01-05-2016, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X