No announcement yet.

Teen from Austria makes a mistake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
    When people undertake suicidal endeavors and get killed as a result, how tragic can that be? All they had to do was stay the **** home and go shopping or whatever it is bored teen girls do....
    All they had to do was call Zaroku and they could have ridden me like a mechanical bull!

Comment

file under dumbass liberals

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
        i have no idea how else to explain why a woman would fight for islam other than brainwashing or that she is violently forced to do so. do they enjoy not having rights or what? rapes? delivering ahmeds every 9 months? life for a muslim woman is a vicious cycle of excruciating pain, it's a **** existence.
        I'm sure some romantic portrayal of "Freedom fighters" and "young men struggling against the old wealthy tyrants" etc. That's all it ever is.

Then you join a gang/ISIS/etc and get raped or addicted to meth.

Couch potato liberals are a bigger threat than active ones because they live to be 120, blogging this stuff until the day they finally croak.

Guarantee you slip stream will still be here when he's in his 80s because he's too much of a coward to take the plunge and become an islamic transvestite warrior. He just talks about it. Idle threats.
        Last edited by ////; 01-04-2016, 01:12 AM.

Comment

She probably didnt like the part where they raped her

Comment

Working...
          X