Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teen from Austria makes a mistake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the hell did those idiot girls expect, human rights and free contraception? ****ing morons....

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
      where were the parents.
      They were just chilling

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
        What the hell did those idiot girls expect, human rights and free contraception? ****ing morons....
        I think they were just confused.

Comment

I find a vast majority of people under thirty have lived their life through a computer. They have no concept of what the world is really like. Images on a screen aren't real and they fall in love with some romanticized idea of how things are. It's shocking how stupid some of them are, these two especially.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
            I think they were just confused.
            Too bad if they were, I guess terrorists aren't the patient type. These girls should have scoured the Middle East for more understanding mad dog killers, ones that would sit with them and explain the delicate intricacies of backwards nations that have no hope of climbing out of the dust. Poor, poor dumb b1tches.

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            I find a vast majority of people under thirty have lived their life through a computer. They have no concept of what the world is really like. Images on a screen aren't real and they fall in love with some romanticized idea of how things are. It's shocking how stupid some of them are, these two especially.
            100% agree with this....

Comment

Too bad if they were, I guess terrorists aren't the patient type. These girls should have scoured the Middle East for more understanding mad dog killers, ones that would sit with them and explain the delicate intricacies of backwards nations that have no hope of climbing out of the dust. Poor, poor dumb b1tches.
              You just hope this tragedy detours young girls from joining ISIS.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                You just hope this tragedy detours young girls from joining ISIS.
                If commonsense doesn't stop people from leaving relative comfort to go squat in the sand with a bunch of murdering idiots, well I don't know what to say. Some people are too stupid to know when they have it good.

Comment

Should have just joined the Girl Scouts.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                    where were the parents.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X