No announcement yet.

Quentin Tarantino's best movie?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    Pulp Fiction obviously, it changed Hollywood.

He wrote the story, didn't direct it.
    I know, that's my point.

Comment

Pulp Fiction
      Reservoir Dogs

Comment

Pulp Fiction
        Reservoir Dogs
        Django Unchained

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
          It's clearly Pulp Fiction.

Every movie Tarantino directed ever since lived off Pulp Fiction because it was 'a Tarantino movie'.

Which is laughable, because Tarantino have bluntaly copied Kurosawa and Kubrick, amongst others.

That said, I also liked Inglorious Bastards but only because of Brad Pitt's character, it was hilarious, not the character itself, but the way Brad played it
          his accent was so fake and crappy it was funny listening to him talk, i knew real people from the south, rednecks yes, but even down in alabama they don't sound that stupid.

best tarantino films are true romance, pulp fiction and django

Comment

Sandlot?

Jk Pulp Fiction was by far the best

Second I'd say Reservoir Dogs. It was what pretty much set the stage for Pulp Fiction for his next flick.

I guess Kill Bill would be next

Inglorious Bastards was amazing

Haven't seen hateful 8. I heard Channing Tatum is in it

Comment

The Hateful Eight (Twisted Scene From the Movie) Spoiler...

General Smithers: You knew my boy

Major Warren: Did I know him? Yup. *Laughs* Yeah I knew him.

General Smithers: You did not know my boy.

Major Warren: Suit yourself *Gets up*

General Smithers: *Reaches out and grabs Warren's arm* Did you know my son?

Major Warren: I know the day he died, do you?

General Smithers: No.

Major Warren: You wanna know what day that was?

General Smithers: Yes.

Major Warren: The day he met me. He come up here to do a little ni66er head hunting, by then the reward was oh, $5,000 and bragging rights. Which to battle hard Rebs $5,000 just to cut off a ni66er's head? *Heh* That's good money. So them Johnny's climbed this mountain lookin' for fortune. But there wasn't no fortune to be found. All they found was me. All dem crackers come up here sing a different when dey found themselves at the mercy of a ni66ers gun. 'Let's just forget it, you go your way and I'll go mine,' that's your boy Chester talkin'.

General Smithers: You're a goddamn lie!

Major Warren: 'If ya just let me go home to my family, I swear I'll never set foot in Wyoming again.' *Laughs* That's what they all say. Begging for his life your boy told me his whole life story, and you was in that story General. When I knew me I had the son of the bloody ni66er killer of Baton Rouge I knew me I was gonna have some fun.

Sheriff Mannix: *Voice shouts out* You shut them lyin' ni66er lips up! Don't listen to him, he didn't know your boy. He just heard tell why you're here is all.

Major Warren: It was cold the day I killed your boy, and I don't mean snowy mountain Wyoming cold, nah uh, it was colder than that. And on that cold day, with your boy on the business end of my gun barrel I made him strip right down to his bare ass, then I told him to start walkin'. I walked his necked ass for two hours before the cold collapsed him.

General Smithers: You never even knew my boy?

Sheriff Mannix: *Voice shouts out again* No he didn't he's just a sneaky ni66er tryin' to get you to go for that gun.

Major Warren: Then he commits to beggin' again but this time he wasn't beggin' to go home. *Laughs* He knew he'd never see his home again. He wasn't beggin' for his life neither, cause he knew that was long gone. All he wanted was a blanket. Now, don't judge your boy to harshly General, you ain't never been as cold as your boy was that day. *Laughs* You'd be surprised what a man that cold would do for a blanket. Wanna know what your boy did? I pulled my big black pecker out my pants and I made him crawl through the snow on all fours over to it, then I grabbed me a handful of that black hair at the back of his head and I stuck my big black Johnson RIGHT DOWN HIS GODDMAN THROAT! And it was full of blood so it was warm. *Laughs* Oh you bet your sweet ass it was warm, and Chester Charles Smithers SUCKED on that warm black dingus for as long as he could. *Laughs hysterically* Starting to see picutres ain't ya? Your boy, black dude, dingus in his mouth, him shaking and him cryin'. *Laughs* Me laughing! *Laughs hysterically* And him not understanding. But you understand don't you Sandy. I never did give your boy that blanket, even after all he did, and he did everything I asked, no blanket.

Comment

Reservoir Dogs giveaway (SPOILER!!!)

@1:47

Comment

Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs are kind of a tie for me.

Comment

Working...
                  X