• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my favorite is reservoir dogs, but i think pulp fiction is the best

Comment

Reservoir Dogs or Pulp Fiction.

Comment

Inglourious Basterds, From Dusk till Dawn, and Natural Born Killers.

Comment

1-Jackie Brown
          2-Reservoir Dogs
          3-Pulp Fiction

Really close between number 2 and 3, but I'm pretty sure Jackie Brown is the best one.

Comment

True Romance is the best, IMO. It's got all the good things about Tarantino's work in it, but his self indulgence is reigned in by the director.

I don't like Reservoir dogs. It a scene for scene rip off of a Hong Kong film called City of Fire, which h is much better.

Comment

Reservoir Dogs is possibly his best film. Big fan of Inglorious Basters & Django too.

Hateful Eight wasn't all that great IMO, felt a bit let down after watching it.

Comment

Pulp Fiction obviously, it changed Hollywood.

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
                True Romance is the best, IMO. It's got all the good things about Tarantino's work in it, but his self indulgence is reigned in by the director.
                He wrote the story, didn't direct it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post

I don't like Reservoir dogs. It a scene for scene rip off of a Hong Kong film called City of Fire, which h is much better.
                  hmm, i'll be checking that out.

Comment

They're all a bit shit to be honest.

Comment

It's definitely Pulp Fiction. I like all his movies, but that was his masterpiece and he has never matched it.

Jackie Brown is his second best. That is a great and unfortunately overlooked movie.

Comment

Working...
                      X