No announcement yet.

Another lovely cop video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
    The officer who got shot in the stomach (officer 1) secures the gun in his waistband after using the bar to beat it out of his hand. Officer 2's gun goes off between his legs, a struggle ensues where officer 1 gets shot by officer 2. Officer 1 then pulls his gun and shoots point blank. Then pulls the suspects gun back out of his waistband and plants it on him.

Looks like murder to me. I bet they got medals.
    You forgot about the part were he sat on top of him for several minutes despite the suspect being in handcuffs and shot 5 times.

Comment

its sick when the guy yells im dying smh.. he knew he was done

Comment

home of the brave strikes again..

Comment

What a couple of fuckin morons.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
            You forgot about the part were he sat on top of him for several minutes despite the suspect being in handcuffs and shot 5 times.
            O yea.

Then officer 2 proceeds to choke him to death to make sure the job is done.

Comment

pssh I would have survived.

Comment

F#cking hell man. Cops are just full on psychopaths these days. I'd love to hear more about these momos & what happens to them & I hope it ends up with some prison time.

This stuff really really really needs to be curbed & you gotta lock these mfers up for 20 years to life for breaking the trust of the government with breaches that go against the public they supposedly are there to protect for anything to be changed at this point. Sensitivity training & hugging classes or w/e they are doing just ain't gonna work on cats ready to kill a mfer on a whim.

Comment

They probably won't get any jail time. This fckers need to wear body cams when on the job

Comment

The criminal shouldn't have struggled, when they have a gun, you do what you are ****ing told because your life is in serious danger.

All 3 are idiots.

Fancy struggling against an armed cop, wtf.

The cops were thick as two short planks.

The cop that fired 5 shots murdered the criminal because he was angry after being shot.
                    Last edited by AlexKid; 12-19-2015, 10:17 PM.

Comment

What are the requirements to be a police officer in yankland?.

Is it literally police academy the movie?.

Comment

Working...
                      X