Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another lovely cop video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's really fucked up, he shot like four times to a guy who was handcuffed face down

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
      Can anyone inform that this is real because I can't find any credible news site reporting it. If it is real than this goes to show you Law Enforcers need more thorough training and be mentally evaluated each year.
      Have your pick.

https://www.google.co.jp/search?q=No...guilar&tbm=nws

It's an anti-cop conspiracy, doe.

Comment

That was plain and simple murder. Two incompetent cops, killing an innocent man.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
          Have your pick.

https://www.google.co.jp/search?q=No...guilar&tbm=nws

It's an anti-cop conspiracy, doe.
          I'm not saying it's a conspiracy as you can clearly see in my first post. Is it my fault the major media isn't reporting a blatant murder on video. This should be headlining news but some reason The Post, CNN, Etc don't have anything up about it or atleast something easily accessible.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
            I'm not saying it's a conspiracy as you can clearly see in my first post. Is it my fault the major media isn't reporting a blatant murder on video. This should be headlining news but some reason The Post, CNN, Etc don't have anything up about it or atleast something easily accessible.
            It seems legit, in my opinion.

I wasn't like there or anything, but I'm believing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cechmate View Post
              If you look at 1:30 the cop on the left reaches to his waist and grabs the gun he originally took from the suspect and plants it right next to him, before reaching for his own gun and shooting him execution style 4 times.

This is premeditated murder. As soon as the cop said "I've been shot" the guy's fate was sealed.
              Yeah that's what he shot himself with. He put the guy's gun in his waist and it went off in the scuffle.

That said, the guy was clearly resisting arrest. There's no possible good outcome to resisting arrest when you have two police officers on you, do you really think you're going to get away? Do you really think you're going to accomplish anything except add jail time and endanger your health?

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                It seems legit, in my opinion.

I wasn't like there or anything, but I'm believing it.
                Agreeded, it's a crying shame that too bozo like this get to legally carry guns and enforce laws. The system needs a change and it needs one really fast.

Comment

Working...
                X