Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Conor McGregor dude copied a male model from canada

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty obvious swagger jack. Loses points for not being an original.

But at least he improved his look which honestly was terrible before.

Comment

never trust a dude with a belly button tattoo

Comment

all you tattooed flunkies out there, TF you gonna do in 3 years when you think the picture you let some technical school dropout draw on your chest isn't cool any more?

if you don't grow enough in your lifetime to think that you might not likt eh pictures somebody drew on you after several years, you're limited. smug posting. true posting. i'm the real deal. strong hands.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          all you tattooed flunkies out there, TF you gonna do in 3 years when you think the picture you let some technical school dropout draw on your chest isn't cool any more?

if you don't grow enough in your lifetime to think that you might not likt eh pictures somebody drew on you after several years, you're limited. smug posting. true posting. i'm the real deal. strong hands.
          Lol I think as long as you don't take yourself too seriously you won't care about a stupid tattoo. I have a lot of classic artwork, stuff I'll never get tired of and pieces I specifically went to see in Italy.

Comment

I have tattoos, but didn't get my first one until I was 27. I'm glad I waited.

I see all these ugly, stupid tattoos that mostly younger people have or chicks with Marilyn Monroe quotes on their ass cheeks and I'm pretty sure the tattoo removal business will be huge in the next 10-15 years when people grow out of their "discovering themselves" phase.

On a side note, tribal tattoos can look good if done right. It's just funny how most of the people who have tribal tattoos are white kids from the suburbs. Seriously, what tribe do they or their families belong to?

Comment

never trust a dude with a belly button tattoo
              Not as bad as a tramp stamp on a guy. I wouldn't trust either one, but I trust them enough to give me a good blow job.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                Lol I think as long as you don't take yourself too seriously you won't care about a stupid tattoo. I have a lot of classic artwork, stuff I'll never get tired of and pieces I specifically went to see in Italy.

if you genuinely think that way, power to you. it's your body, and you're a grown man.

howver, when i see young people getting pretty pictures drawn on themselves i always think "they need an adult to tell them that's a bad idea."

mcgregor has a tiger on his f#cking belly button

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  Not as bad as a tramp stamp on a guy. I wouldn't trust either one, but I trust them enough to give me a good blow job.

if you genuinely think that way, power to you. it's your body, and you're a grown man.

howver, when i see young people getting pretty pictures drawn on themselves i always think "they need an adult to tell them that's a bad idea."

mcgregor has a tiger on his f#cking belly button
                  I agree, the hipster movement has tons of stupid tattoos. Pizza slices, scissors, etc. really stupid ****. The problem is I find most of them to be lost people just following trends.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post

I agree, the hipster movement has tons of stupid tattoos. Pizza slices, scissors, etc. really stupid ****. The problem is I find most of them to be lost people just following trends.

nah bro. the profundity of a dreamcatcher, or a pair of angel wings, or the name "raylynn," are just lost on you.

the dreamcatcher really grinds my gears. you might as well write, "i couldn't think of anything else, and i still got it tattooed on me in permanent ink."

you know i'm not down for slapping women, but some of these girls may seriously benefit. maybe there's a new england policy shift going on.

"i've learned that i have the strength to change." that's a line from the godfather when michael is about to take his children from his wife . slaps her, too. goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                      You know how many dudes look like that in South Beach? LOL, that is the look for the white boys right now, guaranteed ass.
                      Do you often daydream of rubbing Tapioca pudding all over their bodies as you hide behind a palm tree with your binoculars watching them you sick old gay bastard

Comment

Working...
                      X