Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Mexican be considered a race again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Should Mexican be considered a race again?

The Mexican population has skyrocketed in this country over the last 20 years.

Should Mexican be a race category again?
    Yes, Mexican should be considered a race again.
    37.50%
    No, Mexican is part of an ethnic group, nothing more nothing less.
    29.17%
    Vote Trump 2016
    33.33%

For those that don't know Mexican was a race in the United States 1930 Census.

Census 1930

"For the first and only time, "Mexican" was listed as a race. Enumerators were instructed that all persons born in Mexico, or whose parents were born in Mexico, should be listed as Mexicans, and not under any other racial category. But, in prior censuses and in 1940, enumerators were instructed to list Mexican Americans as white, perhaps because many of them were of white background (mainly Spanish and French), many others mixed white and Native American and some of them Native American."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_a..._States_Census

Comment

we should be thinking about what we want to do with this land we are reclaiming. by 2050 we should have fully infiltrated this nation to the point they cannot stop the Regentrification if you will.

Give a fuck what made up checkbox they want to mark us in.

Comment

The only thing Mexicans could gentrify are black slums. They do the opposite everywhere else.

Comment

my mexican gf told me to say this:

she says that the mestizo ones are basically a race since they have the featres of ancient aztecs and mayans but says that otherwise mexico is a country with many diffrent looking people so just like the USA its not a race,its a country

Comment

im never out of churros. thanks mexico

Comment

No. I do wish we could call the language Mexican instead of Spanish doe. I also wouldn't mind seeing English being called American. Also wtf is a mestizo.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                my mexican gf told me to say this:

she says that the mestizo ones are basically a race since they have the featres of ancient aztecs and mayans but says that otherwise mexico is a country with many diffrent looking people so just like the USA its not a race,its a country
                Tell your girlfriend if she wants this Mexican Dick up her ass maybe she can tell me more about Mexican heritage! you know by girth, length and erection firmness she can narrow me down to like a village in the aztec civilization or soemthing.
                Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 12-09-2015, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  No. I do wish we could call the language Mexican instead of Spanish doe. I also wouldn't mind seeing English being called American. Also wtf is a mestizo.
                  some fucking nerd talk, lol first time I ever heard that word was in prison lol by fucking nerds who have nothing better to do but try to preach

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CANELO! View Post
                    we should be thinking about what we want to do with this land we are reclaiming. by 2050 we should have fully infiltrated this nation to the point they cannot stop the Regentrification if you will.

Give a fuck what made up checkbox they want to mark us in.

Comment

Working...
                    X