Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Mexican be considered a race again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
    you roots will eventually end p with mexicans so you best to start respecting us.....
    hhahaha not during our lifetime. i'll keep being most powerful wehile laughing at you short, stubby laborers hahaha.

only thing i gotta worry abbout now is proper wshing my fruits cause you nasty lot itcch ur arse while picking my food.

but hey! if that fantasy keeps you going, why not? I'd have to have some fantasy about a future "Mexamerica" if my forefathers got a mudhole stomped in their arse in battle, and were too weak to defend our women, children, and land...

Comment

Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
      hhahaha not during our lifetime. i'll keep being most powerful wehile laughing at you short, stubby laborers hahaha.

only thing i gotta worry abbout now is proper wshing my fruits cause you nasty lot itcch ur arse while picking my food.

but hey! if that fantasy keeps you going, why not? I'd have to have some fantasy about a future "Mexamerica" if my forefathers got a mudhole stomped in their arse in battle, and were too weak to defend our women, children, and land...
      Even Mexico today is ruled by White people. The top tier of people in Mexico are mainly fully European while the bottom is mainly Aztec mystery meat.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
        Even Mexico today is ruled by White people. The top tier of people in Mexico are mainly fully European while the bottom is mainly Aztec mystery meat.
        Aye... Race and status is very prevalent in Mexico, Central, and South America.

Huge correlation between "whiteness" and elite status.

Comment

You are correct sir!

Comment

Yeah but what the fuck is up with your avatar tho...

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
              mr capone e is more mexican then u
              Is that the Pakistani dude who raps? LOL that's fuked up.....

Comment

Well it's not a race. It's a nationality.

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys, even the racist ones. Judging by the poll everybody's split on the matter. I think the United States Census will make Mexican a race again as the Mexican population continues to grow in this country. Time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    No. I do wish we could call the language Mexican instead of Spanish doe. I also wouldn't mind seeing English being called American. Also wtf is a mestizo.
                    We won't stand for that ya black and white, bamboo eating ****. Don't forget them 'Us' in words like colour, harbour.

Put the U in colour or I'll put the colour in U.

Can't you just lump all the hispanics under hispanic?

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                      Thanks for the comments guys, even the racist ones. Judging by the poll everybody's split on the matter. I think the United States Census will make Mexican a race again as the Mexican population continues to grow in this country. Time will tell.
                      Mexican is probably both a race and nationality. Most Mexicans are various degrees of mystery meat. Some Mexicans are White and there are probably some black Mexicans as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X