Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donald Trump mocks reporter with Disability

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump is a piece of **** and would most likely be worse than George W. Bush as president, if that's even possible. He has no political experience and most of the time talks out of his ass. I cannot believe how many people support him.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Trump is a piece of **** and would most likely be worse than George W. Bush as president, if that's even possible. He has no political experience and most of the time talks out of his ass. I cannot believe how many people support him.
      I can. Look at the people on this site that support him and multiply the number. It's not difficult to see that they lack intelligence.
      Last edited by joseph5620; 11-28-2015, 12:01 PM.

Comment

I almost want him to become President just to continually create the fake outrage the left pushes. I don't give a fuck if he offends your thin skinned pussy, if he can fix the economy and keep America safe, he's good in my book. That said, I still want Rand Paul for the R nomination.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post
          I almost want him to become President just to continually create the fake outrage the left pushes. I don't give a fuck if he offends your thin skinned pussy, if he can fix the economy and keep America safe, he's good in my book. That said, I still want Rand Paul for the R nomination.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post
            Case in point. "Yeahhhhh! Show those leftist!!! Trump will keep us safe!!"
            Last edited by joseph5620; 11-28-2015, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
              Case in point. "Yeahhhhh! Show those leftist!!! Trump will keep us safe!!"
              Obama certainly isn't. See France meeting with Russia to determine how to Solve the ISIS problem. Also, you completely ignore the first part of my statement, "if he can fix the economy and keep America safe..." The economy is still the most important problem America faces.

Two horrible Presidents back to back, has put us on coarse for economic collapse. A third horrible President sliding the tax payer's visa card will truly destroy America. The accusations the left and many here on the Scene continually throw at Trump is that he is an idiot. I can't take you seriously as an adult if you truly think a man who turned one million into 10 billion dollars is an idiot.

If anybody here can multiply there money by 10,000 times, then they certainly are intelligent. The economy is very important, also Trump literally will not owe any favors to any lobbyists. Think of the effect of freedom he will have on economic policy not being beholden to corporate interests the way everybody else will be, Dems and Repubs alike.

Political correctness is already trying to destroy free speech, see the Mizzou teacher that tried to strong arm a journalist. It's a bad time for academia when free speech is trampled on and defending the butt hurt cry babies is the norm. Trump taking control of the flow of debate away from neoprog talking points is a blessing for both Conservatives and true liberals alike.

Comment

Trump won't fix our economy or keep us safe. Its not about "political correctness" but rather the fact that Trump is dangerously unqualified to be president.

The only way to keep us safe from terrorism is to go back in time and elect not to bomb the crap out of the middle east for control of its oil.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                  I can. Look at the people on this site that support him and multiply the number. It's not difficult to see that they lack intelligence.
                  What hilarious is that even after its been established that the stats on race and murder he tweeted where completely fabricated, his followers still believe that the stats are real.

Comment

lol...this has to be some type of joke right? can i run for president?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      Trump won't fix our economy or keep us safe. Its not about "political correctness" but rather the fact that Trump is dangerously unqualified to be president.

The only way to keep us safe from terrorism is to go back in time and elect not to bomb the crap out of the middle east for control of its oil.
                      How did you come to the conclusion that he won't fix the economy? Is it a belief that he can't or won't? What qualifies a politician? A political science degree? Seriously most politicians are attorneys before they enter public service. Trump has shown he is extremely adept at making money. Thus I believe he would be great for the economy.

Comment

Working...
                      X