No announcement yet.

Turkey shoots down Russian Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
    Russia has one of the worst free indexes in the world. It's government is highly corrupt and for its size and resources it is by far the least developed country in Europe, probably the world. Russia incites wars with its neighbors, lies to the world about inciting said wars when the evidence is beyond refute, and you have the balls to say the West paints Russia as a boogeyman? I think Russia does a pretty good job on its own to paints itself as a boogeyman.
    you sound like a cold war relic spreading misinformation on FOX news. please shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
      you sound like a cold war relic spreading misinformation on FOX news. please shut up.
      And you sound like a typical Russian.

Comment

And you sound like a typical Russian.
        only in your twisted sense of reality does that negatively affect me. or maybe if we were in the 1960's? go to bed, grandpa, the Russians aren't coming tonight.

Comment

only in your twisted sense of reality does that negatively affect me. or maybe if we were in the 1960's? go to bed, grandpa, the Russians aren't coming tonight.
          So they didn't go into Ukrainian territory or those lands belong to Russia because they didn't trade it for the Krasnodar lands.

Comment

Grandpa isn't worried about the Ruskies, you're right they're not a threat to the U.S.,(as much as they'd like to be)haven't been since 1991.

But to call my sense of reality twisted when you regurgitate Russian propaganda signifies that you need psychological help.
            Last edited by Enayze; 11-24-2015, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Grandpa isn't worried about the Ruskies, you're right they're not a threat to the U.S., haven't been since 1991.

But to call my sense of reality twisted when you regurgitate Russian propaganda signifies that you need psychological help.
              b*tchko please, Russia is no threat but you're constantly crying about it.

Comment

That's cute, what about the hundreds of violations into Baltic, Ukrainian, British, and Nordic air space territory's.
                I would argue in favour of some perspective.

The integrity of Latvia's airspace, important as it is, does not outweigh the necessity of defeating a heavily armed religious cult that is slaughtering people on our streets.

Comment

Turkey with Erdogan is totally ****ed up. Even if the Russians slipped within it's border (which according to Russia they did not.) they are not going to bomb Turkey. It's their sovereignty they are protecting which could have been diffused on a later date.

This is not the first time Turkey warned Russia into wandering in their airspace.

The question too is,
                  Did the Russians baited Turkey to fire on their jets?.

Comment

Turkey needs to be punched in the face with one of these https://pinshape.com/items/10824-3d-...ster-two-fists - I almost guarantee they are involved Middle Eastern war related disasters. They act like they are a neutral country but they are nice to Arabs / Europe when need be. At the end, they are a naturally pro-Arab country because 98% of them are Sunnis. Same as Saudis and the ppl basically behind terrorism. I'm so happy Europe doesn't let them in the EURO Union. Another fun fact, did you know it was the Turks who banned the printing press in the entire muslim world [Source: http://www.roger-pearse.com/weblog/2...nned-by-islam/], some few hundred years ago? While Europeans passed knowledge around, Arabs / Muslims literally had their heads in the sand. I personally don't believe it as I think ppl in the Middle East don't care about knowledge. Anyways, Turks are turning out to be the real snakes. However, they messed up this time . . . You don't mess with Putin . . . Russian army maybe but not Putin. WW3 seems to be around the corner guys . I heard now the Russian army is creating 3d printed engineering marvels as well.
                    Last edited by tuktukthatice; 05-18-2016, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                      Turkey with Erdogan is totally ****ed up. Even if the Russians slipped within it's border (which according to Russia they did not.) they are not going to bomb Turkey. It's their sovereignty they are protecting which could have been diffused on a later date.

This is not the first time Turkey warned Russia into wandering in their airspace.

The question too is,
                      Did the Russians baited Turkey to fire on their jets?.
                      Turkey is saying they warned the jet to get out of their territory ten time in a span of five minutes and they didn't

Comment

Working...
                      X