Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two young Manchester slags wrestle in their bras...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well this one gets violent... two ginges getting done over by a big mama. Contains a racial slur and a lot of eye blood:

Comment

• A bit of class here:

What are the main differences between UK and US fights, you may ask?

Well, I've noticed that - in general - the UK fights don't tend to be as geared towards fatality as much. The average Fat Yankess has been brought up in a different way, and will often say stuff like "stamp on her head", "smash her skull" and "get out your magnum."

But, of course, we all know the main difference between two UK girls and two US girls fighting... about 350lbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        Well this one gets violent... two ginges getting done over by a big mama. Contains a racial slur and a lot of eye blood:

Is she Black? Looks Samoan. **** aren't as big as Tua's though.

Comment

• Fatty wants a fight and gets one... people in the comments are saying she gets a kick in the vag at 43 seconds in, but it looks like a leg shot to me?

Comment

• Very sloppy fight here, with wide shots that miss and legs giving way without any pressure... it's like watching a modern David Haye.

note that one of the girls (around 50s in) tries to get the other one off by pressing her vag away with her foot. A girl can be heard screaming "not the vagina!"

Here's a low-res silent video that features a fairly saggy girl having her top riped off:

Comment

• I've set a start time on this one, because it's three minutes of people skate boarding... then a girl fight (including what appears to be someone's mum - mom, Fat Yanks) breaks out. One of them walks around in just a bra after her shirt is pulled off:

Comment

• K-DOGG takes a break from rooster fucking:

Comment

• VERY low res quality for a 2018 upload here, but I did get a semi:

What would have been great is if they'd stripped each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    A violent, bloody one here... I got a twinge as one is in a bikini (even though she's a moose).

Anyway, the other woman hits her TWICE with her car... then when she asks her to get out, she does so.

If you hit someone twice with your car and they shrug it and ask you to get out, is it a good idea to try it? In this case, no it isn't:

Yeah if I smash someone with my car twice and they STILL want to fight me I am just going to back my car up and drive my ass home. She obviously wanted to whoop that ass more than she cared about her own well being lol.

Comment

• Enough of the Yanks... here's a reminder of how classy UK women can be. No actual punches thrown, just two fat junkies rolling around a bench while their own kids offer them money to fight, but it entertained me:

Comment

Working...
                      X