Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two young Manchester slags wrestle in their bras...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two young Manchester slags wrestle in their bras...

Exactly what it says on the tin. Not sure about their age, but one of them's got big ****:

You might think "that's not fighting, they're just wrestling"... but this Manchester, they've obviously watched Ricky Hatton. Plus, note one of them always hits on the break... a Hopkins fan.

One of them gives in after being kicked in the vagina three times. If I were there and I was a girl, I'd let them kick me in the vagina. Maybe even punish me by grabbing my boobs.

Yes. This is good.
    Last edited by !! Anorak; 02-09-2016, 11:23 AM.

:wank:

Comment

Is it wrong that I got hard watching it, McLaddie?

I always tell a tale of two girls I saw in the street, a fat un and a thin, two slags... they locked arms like that, and the fat un ripped the thin un's top and exposed a bra strap, then kneed her in the vagina. The thin one gave a face-saving knee back, but her heart wasn't in it.

I went over to break it up, but realised I had a full erection.

Comment

Classic ****:

Comment

Another potentially great fight ruined by clinching, smh

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            Classic ****:

Those would be classed as 'Dime Pieces' by a lot of folk on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              Another potentially great fight ruined by clinching, smh
              Did you enjoy them big ******* though, TC? I did get a jail bait vibe, but they were impressive.

Comment

Did you enjoy them big ******* though, TC? I did get a jail bait vibe, but they were impressive.
                Oh no doubt.

Though with all the clinching and bouncing boobs I did think I was watching the Klitschko vs Povetkin fight again

Comment

Exactly what it says on the tin. Not sure about their age, but one of them's got big ****:

You might think "that's not fighting, they're just wrestling"... but this Manchester, they've obviously watched Ricky Hatton. Plus, note one of them always hits on the break... a Hopkins fan.

One of them gives in after being kicked in the vagina three times. If I were there and I was a girl, I'd let them kick me in the vagina. Maybe even punish me by grabbing my boobs.

Yes. This is good.
                  Wtf did I just watch? Girltrash fighting and all on-lookers is just filming the 'fight'. Really?

I don't know why, but I feel very ancient.

Comment

When the girl with big **** started to mentally fold, did it remind you of Mikkel, Bat?

Comment

Working...
                    X