Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two young Manchester slags wrestle in their bras...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you found a schloot you reckon could represent a challenge to the P4P #1 Sharkeisha?

Props to her victim though that first shot would of put David Price out cold

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Have you found a schloot you reckon could represent a challenge to the P4P #1 Sharkeisha?

Props to her victim though that first shot would of put David Price out cold
      Holy shit, one of the few shots from girls in these videos (or guys, for that matter) that looks like it had steam on it. Even Oliver McCall would feel that.

That's what I'd do to you if our paths crossed, Dan... I'd lay you spark out by the Cathedral.

Comment

• Got a bit stiff over this one, a bathroom fight with side boob and knickers.

Though they're Mexicans, so you have to realise that the place probably smells like a herd of buffalo have just farted:

Comment

• A decent watch here, though sadly it's shot in portrait giving it those black bands at the side. However, they're Latinos, so just be thankful that it's not in smell-o-vision.

Highlights include:

33 seconds in - what looks like a quick knee in the vag;

54 seconds in - the stripping begins. Sadly they let her off the hook a bit here, but you get to see her bare back and bra... it was enough for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            Classic ****:

Pints on me puto, fat ugly for you wimmin on on my menu.
            I'll swear you to silence.. Lie for me. Tell ugly fat bad teeth hoes in east London who may or not be spurs fans that I'm ok for a spic Jew old wanker/Yanker..

I'll pay ... To silence them and you..

Comment

• This one starts off slow.. there's some anorexic Americans arguing, and it's not until around 2 minutes in until a fight actually breaks out.

But skip to around the 4 minute mark... that's where a girl decides to pull the other girl's top and bra off. Sadly, after a couple of seconds (you get a glimpse, they don't look great, which is kind of hornier, her having bad ones out in public) she lets her get dressed. That happened the other night, didn't it? Why pull a top off then rescind?

The guy with the camera is annoying at first, but kind of grows on you:

Comment

• Just two friends messing around here, but it got me a semi:

Comment

• I think I've showed this one before... when the girl tells her MUM (Mom, Fat Yanks) that her boobs are falling out and you realise it's her mum (mom, Fat Yanks) encouraging the fight, it's a down note:

Comment

• Here's a Russki fight. The shouting is a little hard to take, but it ends amicably enough. (Note the three attempts by the taller girl to kick her opponent in the vagski... she gets there eight seconds in):

Here's some typical Fat Yankesses brawling:

Comment

• Is that Russian guy really stood over them picking bits out of their hair and eating it as if he was a monkey? That's so magnificently creepy I wish I could hit him with some green K.

Comment

Working...
                      X