Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two young Manchester slags wrestle in their bras...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girl fight with one arm? Gotta be worth a laugh or two, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      Girl fight with one arm? Gotta be worth a laugh or two, right?

would like to have seen the ending of this.

Comment

• One for BostonGuy:

Comment

• A very disturbing and horrific one here... in fact, I could hardly masturbate over it.

Two angry Negresses smack around a Chinese lady, using a knife to cut off her hair, and almost ripping her top off.

It seems strange, but note the sound of the dog barking in the background. What they're saying to her is "oh, you'sa not take mah pet and put it in your kitchen! Next thing I'sa know is, y'all be takin' my watermelons."

Comment

• I feel like we haven't had a real great one in ages. No bras, no false legs coming off, no spades on heads.

This one is OKAY, as it features multi fights and dirt eating, but the quality is bad, the guy filming doesn't know anything about horizontal ratios, and he won't STFU throughout.... it all makes it hard to have a wank:

Comment

Girl fight with one arm? Gotta be worth a laugh or two, right?

Atta girl. She went a little left hook crazy but sometimes that's all it takes.

Comment

• Here's a decent one, caused when one of the women gets in the other one's beeeeeeeeeeeeeeenizz.

The older lady can't get up because of the weight on her, but she STILL talks the smack.

"I'sa bet you don't say no more **** about me now" (hits her in the head)

"I bet I do. I'mma go out there and say it tomorrow."

Comment

• Been a while, ain't it?

This one's violent, with about half a dozen girls piling on one, ripping her top and beating her. It's very savage, but that's what happens when you steal the last banana...

Comment

• This is what happened when they closed the local KFC:

Comment

This is what happened when they closed the local KFC:

This thread is gold but some of the videos have been taken down.

Comment

Working...
                      X