Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two young Manchester slags wrestle in their bras...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been a slack time for slag fight videos, so I had to get this footage of Vinnykin and MrTambourineMan's mums having a "wee brawl o'er mah haggis":

Comment

• A Philly fight here, but surprisingly no headbutts. The chubby one (anorexic one, Fat Yanks) gets her clothes ripped by the end, with her bra out. I got a semi:

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        It's been a slack time for slag fight videos, so I had to get this footage of Vinnykin and MrTambourineMan's mums having a "wee brawl o'er mah haggis":

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          It's been a slack time for slag fight videos, so I had to get this footage of Vinnykin and MrTambourineMan's mums having a "wee brawl o'er mah haggis":

I apologise (apologize, ) for the shoddy camera work in this one guys. I was heroin'd up to my **** and had to cut it short as I had an appointment at the job centre

Comment

• Aisha and Latesha get into a fight in a hotel lobby while wearing the sluttiest dresses you will ever see. Precious comes in and tries to break it up but gets attacked by Aisha for her trouble. Ebony and Shanice look quite embarrassed by their friends behaviour in such a classy looking place. They should save this for the streets

Comment

• Holy ****, when you said those names I thought you were just taking the piss.

Comment

• It's been a while since there's been anything good on YT, so I dug out this classic from the archives.

Sadly, it's in a poor quality copy, as I'm SURE it used to be on there in almost HD, not this pixellated crap. However, I nearly had a hernia the first time I saw this:

Comment

• This is a good one from the archives. Ironically I started this thread by showing a Hopkins-style fight... now we've got Jermain Taylor.

A negress the size of a water buffalo is handily winning the bout (largely by sitting on her opponent, to be fair) but, out of nowhere, she starts going "I'm tired". A total gas out:

Comment

• A reasonably intriguing one here as an anorexic American asks for a fight (while continually backing up).

Despite outweighing her opponent by around 700lbs, she gets a beating, until the teacher - presumably inspired by a British ref - steps in and calls a halt to the fight early:

Comment

• Pretty interesting video. It appears that before this started, a negress hit a guy's wife.

As a good family man, he encourages his daughter to beat the woman in turn. "YEAH! BEAT HER ASS! THAT'S MAH DAUGHTER!"

Eventually the po-lees break it up.

Comment

Working...
                      X