No announcement yet.

respesct to justin bieber

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• respesct to justin bieber

heard this song out in the mall and thought it was a AA singer,, legit me and the homies did a mini dougie and ppl was lookin like we insane,,

dudes improving i wonder if tbe likes this song,
    Last edited by STAX ON DECK; 11-20-2015, 03:16 PM.

It literally sounds like every queer song on the radio by some dude. Lol wtf brah.

Comment

I had a dream that I came into this lounge tonight and saw threads praising Adele and Justin Beiber.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        It literally sounds like every queer song on the radio by some dude. Lol wtf brah.
        no need to hate homie,, we thought it was jason deruleo or some sht we was kinda drunk too,, did the gas pedal dance look it up,,

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
          no need to hate homie,, we thought it was jason deruleo or some sht we was kinda drunk too,, did the gas pedal dance look it up,,
          Lol I wasn't hating man. Just didn't think you were into this kind of fluff lol Jason derulo isn't much better.

Comment

So not only are you illiterate, you also like c0ck. Duly noted.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
              So not only are you illiterate, you also like c0ck. Duly noted.
              only doods on the downlow speak like that,, speak for yourself homie aint none of that gay **** round here

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                only doods on the downlow speak like that,, speak for yourself homie aint none of that gay **** round here
                If i ever saw u on them mudasuckin streets, then i would crack your ****in skull

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                  If i ever saw u on them mudasuckin streets, then i would crack your ****in skull
                  carefull homie,, last e-thug i crossed in the street werent too brave irl,, infact many of yall dudes cross the sidewalk when yall see me.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X