Collapse
No announcement yet.

respesct to justin bieber

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So me a couple of the guys are talking boxing, music, etc., when all of sudden, Stax says Beiber is legit. We all throw our hands up in the air like, WTF!?!....... And thats the best Mexican rapper I've ever heard.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post

A very good tune imo.

He actually has a few songs on his latest album to be fair. He changed his style, I hated his old music, was for kids.
      What? That is the gayest **** I have ever seen.

What is wrong with kids this generation?

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        No man, I don't care if it's the greatest song ever, but I've literally never heard a Justin Bieber song. Maybe I have in a bar or in a movie or commerical and didn't realize it, but I never actually heard any of his "music."

I wanna keep it that way.
        The same, I refuse listening to Bieber. Has nothing to do with music.

Also, stax makes spelling mistakes in every thread he makes. Did you drop out of 4th grade?
        Last edited by Weltschmerz; 11-21-2015, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Bieber is whack but this song aint too bad tbh..

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            So me a couple of the guys are talking boxing, music, etc., when all of sudden, Stax says Beiber is legit. We all throw our hands up in the air like, WTF!?!....... And thats the best Mexican rapper I've ever heard.
            nah homie, mr.capone-e is the best and most realist mexican rapper i ever heard

Comment

You just lost all street cred fam.

Comment

Not too shabby but its all the production, same way Timberlake had some tunes with timbaland.
                Video could have been 10 times better though. Should have had bieber in knee, elbow pads & a helmet riding a dolphin board on his knee, then at the end he meets the pro skaters & takes the safety gear off. Tries an olly & falls on his teeth
                Aces

Comment

I thought Bieber only appealed to 16 yr old girls

Comment

It's decent but nothing l would ever throw on the whip. Currently riding around to Al Green, Prince, and Santana.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
                      I thought Bieber only appealed to 16 yr old girls

That still applies in this particular case

Comment

Working...
                      X