Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Terrorist attacks in Paris, France

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On one hand, you want to be politically correct and you want to believe that this is an anomaly, that humanity will rise and extremism will die.

But in reality, you know better. You know that it will continue for the rest of time.

So at what point do we have to make a decision? At what point will the masses accept that we can't keep drawing imaginary lines between Islam and terrorism? At what point do we have to make the hard choices? How many more thousands must we lose?

I feel like we have this conversation 5 times per year. They take 20. We cry and cry, then forget. They take 100 more, we cry and cry, then forget. When will we break this cycle?

Comment

• It's just a matter of time too before this same exact thing happens here in America. And I know we had worse in 9/11, but I'm talking about highly coordinated attacks with dudes on the ground all unloading clips and setting off explosives in public places.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        It's just a matter of time too before this same exact thing happens here in America. And I know we had worse in 9/11, but I'm talking about highly coordinated attacks with dudes on the ground all unloading clips and setting off explosives in public places.
        Even worse they don't give a fu*k about there lives and blow themselves up, scary to think when your dealing with ppl who literally would kill themselves for there cause. Look at these scum- Prosecutor's office says 8 extremists dead after Paris attacks, 7 of them in suicide bombings.

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
          Even worse they don't give a fu*k about there lives and blow themselves up, scary to think when your dealing with ppl who literally would kill themselves for there cause. Look at these scum- Prosecutor's office says 8 extremists dead after Paris attacks, 7 of them in suicide bombings.
          Yup. It's scary, man.

Comment

• Let's bomb'em

Comment

• During these times of terrorism in France, they're in need of this guy:

RIP to all the victims.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                On one hand, you want to be politically correct and you want to believe that this is an anomaly, that humanity will rise and extremism will die.

But in reality, you know better. You know that it will continue for the rest of time.

So at what point do we have to make a decision? At what point will the masses accept that we can't keep drawing imaginary lines between Islam and terrorism? At what point do we have to make the hard choices? How many more thousands must we lose?

I feel like we have this conversation 5 times per year. They take 20. We cry and cry, then forget. They take 100 more, we cry and cry, then forget. When will we break this cycle?
                Who is we and us mother****er you ain't French talk about making hard decisions against those mass shooting in the States

These bigots come out of their holes everytime there is a tragedy same way the bigots in those countries try to recruit mujahiden everytime there is a massive collateral damage against their people that's the never ending cycle

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  It's just a matter of time too before this same exact thing happens here in America. And I know we had worse in 9/11, but I'm talking about highly coordinated attacks with dudes on the ground all unloading clips and setting off explosives in public places.
                  Exactly. It's just a matter of time.

Comment

• maybe those terrorist were ''mentally ill''

Comment

• We are getting used to these attracks now. Unfortunately you can't beat terror and we will continue to see horrible crimes like this in the future. Islamic terrorist already declared war on the west and they will continue to target many European countries and they will also go to America and try to kill as many people as possible. This is far from over and will only get nastier and nastier.

It's kinda scary when you're dealing with people who wants to kill you and look forward to die in the process.

Comment

Working...
                      X