No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Terrorist attacks in Paris, France

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    I'm not denying that there are plenty of Muslims who undoubtedly think these extremist sects are pure evil, and want them gone as much as any of us do. You can't cast an entire blanket over any one religion or race, obviously. I just wonder what the actual percentage is. I just think, and this is just one guy's speculation, but I think that there are way more "peaceful" Muslims out there that quietly approve than we care to know.

You also gotta keep in mind that these extremists, such as ISIS, even if you quietly approve of their work behind closed doors -- they'll still happily waste your ass. They don't want you quietly approving. They want you there with them willing to go all in, or else.
    TBH idc about any religion it all dumb to me, and ppl that are religious Muslim i dont know any, but im just speaking for the casual Muslim that never opened a Quran or been to a mosque in there life. Ya some might say well hes not Muslim but if you ask them they say ya im Muslim cause they come from a Muslim country, its almost as if they use Muslim as there nationality more then religion that's how they did it in Russia anyway. But i know some ex-soviet Muslims who don't do any Muslim ****, talk Russian and are culturally Russian. They also not the stereotype Middle-eastern ppl that a lot have as a image of being Muslim they have blonde hair and blue eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
      I do, but if you think its only Christians that died....., also Saddam killing and torturing Shia Muslims. Or the terrorists attack in Turkey recently, the collage that blew up in Azerbaijan from terrorists. But your right there all the same Muslims is one big group, not like you know the history of Islam and that there different sects. The terrorists the majority of them are Sunnis. How about the Muslim whites in Russia who grew up in communist country? They couldn't give a fu*k about this Islam ****, most of them anyways, most of it is political more then the actual religion.
      hmm muslim whites? peaceful muslims in Russia today are mostly the Turco-Mongol peoples. muslims whites, i would assume you mean from the caucausus, are in fact, prone to extremism. they've joined ISIS by the thousands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
        hmm muslim whites? peaceful muslims in Russia today are mostly the Turco-Mongol peoples. muslims whites, i would assume you mean from the caucausus, are in fact, prone to extremism. they've joined ISIS by the thousands.
        Ya the Caucasus and not all are most from Azerbaijan are very secular. Also most of it is Chechnya, and the ones that grew up in the soviet union and came here to America don't give a fu*k about any of that **** they never even opened a quran or own one in there life or celebrate any Muslim holiday. Now it might be different but im talking about ex-soviets that moved to America after the collapse of the Soviet union

Comment

• Talk about a hardcore false flag attack. Largest since 9/11.

Comment

• Europe has got many more of these dark days ahead, there's got to be many thousands of terrorists that came in with those "refugees". Western society has got too soft and these scumbags are taking advantage of it, it's time for us to protect our own.

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
              Ya the Caucasus and not all are most from Azerbaijan are very secular. Also most of it is Chechnya, and the ones that grew up in the soviet union and came here to America don't give a fu*k about any of that **** they never even opened a quran or own one in there life or celebrate any Muslim holiday. Now it might be different but im talking about ex-soviets that moved to America after the collapse of the Soviet union
              gotcha. Chechnya is actually hardcore pro-Russia/putin thankfully despite being a devout sunni muslim state. Russia's muslim problem at the moment are the numerous splinter groups in that region.

Comment

• absolutely awful. RIP.

this was highly organized.

Comment

• It's hard to be angry at Muslims. They are what they are. A problem, but life is full of problems. It's like being angry at a flat tire. You just get to fixing it.

It's the left-wing who make me sick to my stomach. Irredeemable sickos who enable the spillover of third world hell as some sort of teenage fashion statement.
                  Last edited by ////; 11-14-2015, 12:02 AM.

Comment

• Getting to the point where a nuke needs to be dropped.

Send a message

Comment

• Originally posted by Cruisin' View Post
                      It's the left-wing who make me sick to my stomach. Irredeemable sickos who enable the spillover of third world hell as some sort of teenage fashion statement.

Comment

Working...
                      X