No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Terrorist attacks in Paris, France

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
    I'm not saying religion is not part of the problem, im saying that it is not Islam as a whole. The west just bunches them together and says all Muslims are the same. They dont know there is Shia and Sunnis. They just think all Islam is one. But America did have a part because America took Saddam out which also took out the Sunni party and the Shias came to power after years of oppression by Saddam it was there turn for revenge instead of working together with the Sunnis. I also question if the real ppl in charge are really that religious and not just using it as a tool to brain was young teen and adults to do there bidding Religion can be a powerful tool used in the right or wrong way.

Edit- to add one more thing Jesus is also in the Muslim teaching but as a prophet and not a god.

Jesus is unique for being the only prophet in Islam who neither married nor had any children.[6] Muslims believe that Jesus will return to earth near the Day of Judgment to restore justice and to defeat al-Masih ad-Dajjal ("the false messiah", also known as the Antichrist). Jesus will not return as a new prophet; Muhammad was the final prophet, but will continue from where he left off at the time of his ascension. He will live for another forty years before dying a natural death. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Islam
    I'm fully aware of these things, thanks for the history lesson. I understand the basic differences between the Abrahamic religions.

I also conceded that religion isn't the only reason, but again, it's a major one. Before there was a Saddam Hussein, before there was a U.S, Islam was at war and really good at killing people in mass numbers.

The U.S didn't create ISIS, the wars help facilitate them, but the U.S wasn't responsible.

Comment

I'm not saying religion is not part of the problem, im saying that it is not Islam as a whole. The west just bunches them together and says all Muslims are the same. They dont know there is Shia and Sunnis. They just think all Islam is one. But America did have a part because America took Saddam out which also took out the Sunni party and the Shias came to power after years of oppression by Saddam it was there turn for revenge instead of working together with the Sunnis. I also question if the real ppl in charge are really that religious and not just using it as a tool to brain was young teen and adults to do there bidding Religion can be a powerful tool used in the right or wrong way.

Edit- to add one more thing Jesus is also in the Muslim teaching but as a prophet and not a god.

Jesus is unique for being the only prophet in Islam who neither married nor had any children.[6] Muslims believe that Jesus will return to earth near the Day of Judgment to restore justice and to defeat al-Masih ad-Dajjal ("the false messiah", also known as the Antichrist). Jesus will not return as a new prophet; Muhammad was the final prophet, but will continue from where he left off at the time of his ascension. He will live for another forty years before dying a natural death.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Islam

In reality the Jews and Christians knew full well that muhammad is false prophet. Thus Islam and the quran blaspheme Jesus and Christianity by saying Jesus was never crucified, only a prophet etc. etc.
      Muslims did try to change their thinking in the beginning. But whne muhammad became powerful enough he took revenge and started writing the later quran ( mekkan). which is very violent towards people other than muslims.

Oh and by the way Muslims already killed over 250 million people even before the turn of the century or 1900'S

Comment

• Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
        [/B]

In reality the Jews and Christians knew full well that muhammad is false prophet. Thus Islam and the quran blaspheme Jesus and Christianity by saying Jesus was never crucified, only a prophet etc. etc.
        Muslims did try to change their thinking in the beginning. But whne muhammad became powerful enough he took revenge and started writing the later quran ( mekkan). which is very violent towards people other than muslims.

Oh and by the way Muslims already killed over 250 million people even before the turn of the century or 1900'S
        But Islam split after Muhammad to Shia and Sunni who also don't like each other. So no they are not only violent towards non Muslims since they kill each other. Religion is fairy tales anyway. Jesus was he even real? This is fantasy stories. Sorry to say but believing in a childern books is the problem all religions are ridiculous.

Comment

But Islam split after Muhammad to Shia and Sunni who also don't like each other. So no they are not only violent towards non Muslims since they kill each other. Religion is fairy tales anyway. Jesus was he even real? This is fantasy stories. Sorry to say but believing in a childern books is the problem all religions are ridiculous.
          Both muslim sect are evil, There is a historical Jesus Christ.
          You need to go and google it for yourself. I would not hand feed with those information......

Comment

Both muslim sect are evil, There is a historical Jesus Christ.
            You need to go and google it for yourself. I would not hand feed with those information......
            Jesus in today's time will be looked as a crazy homeless man down 42nd street claiming he was god. Who cares if he was real or not the bible is fake an Jesus was just another Jewish man not no god.

Comment

Jesus in today's time will be looked as a crazy homeless man down 42nd street claiming he was god. Who cares if he was real or not the bible is fake an Jesus was just another Jewish man not no god.
              OKIDOKI Obiwan now run along now, recess is over....

Comment

OKIDOKI Obiwan now run along now, recess is over....
                The force is more believable then anything from that man written book know as the bible.

Comment

• "I wuv my mommy...."

Originally posted by L33tboxingdewd View Post

[IMG]http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/7/7d/Ging_******.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20091011152621[/IMG]

*Sounds of drooling and slurping* "When my care gibber take me out we get burgers and tuff." *More sounds of drooling and slurping* "I like to go to da store too wif money and I get tuff fo food." *Drooling followed by loud farting* "When I git home I gonna watch tv and play in my room." *Sound of a bag of chips opening and crunches* "I wike to watch tv wif my mommy, she me gib Kool-Wade and tuff, it reel fun to do." *The muffled sounds of a mother's voice telling her ******ed son to get the **** off of the computer* "Okay I gotta go now Bye!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                    [IMG]http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/7/7d/Ging_******.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20091011152621[/IMG]

*Sounds of drooling and slurping* "When my care gibber take me out we get burgers and tuff." *More sounds of drooling and slurping* "I like to go to da store too wif money and I get tuff fo food." *Drooling followed by loud farting* "When I git home I gonna watch tv and play in my room." *Sound of a bag of chips opening and crunches* "I wike to watch tv wif my mommy, she me gib Kool-Wade and tuff, it reel fun to do." *The muffled sounds of a mother's voice telling her ******ed son to get the **** off of the computer* "Okay I gotta go now Bye!"

Comment

• "I wuv my mommy...." - Part 2 "I reelwee reelwee do too"

Originally posted by L33tboxingdewd View Post

*Sounds of slurping and scratching of his ass* "Shhhhhhhh my mommy and my care gibber not here right now so I wanna say sum tuff about a girl I wike. She so prety too, I like hur hairw and she say she like metoo but in a diffrent way dough." *****s his diaper.* "But she tell me she will see me dough and we can go to da store and get some tuf wif our money. See reel prety dough and I wike her much a lot. *Caregiver comes into the room smells **** and calls out for the mother* I gotta go now my care gibber is hellwing at my mommy to come, I gotta go, I gotta go, I gotta now okay, I gotta go...."

Comment

Working...
                      X