Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Terrorist attacks in Paris, France

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those that simply think this is a religious thing are very ignorant. This is more a Political battle. This is a Shia, Sunni conflict that created isis. America also had a hand in creating isis.

Comment

• One of the realist things he says in the Video. "All of this means isis is not the real problem. You can destroy isis, but if you don't solve the core problem, another extremist militant faction will rise and would replace in what was destroyed. The relation or lack of relations between the sunni and shia communities that is the core problem and that's where the solution lies."

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
        One of the realist things he says in the Video. "All of this means isis is not the real problem. You can destroy isis, but if you don't solve the core problem, another extremist militant faction will rise and would replace in what was destroyed. The relation or lack of relations between the sunni and shia communities that is the core problem and that's where the solution lies."
        And why are Sunni and Shia factions so against each other? Why do they kill each other in much bigger numbers than what the west does to them?

I agree, religion isn't the ONLY issue, but it plays a HUGE issue in the indoctrination of these people. When human beings are strapping bombs to themselves without a care in the world, it's because of what they believe.

The Japanese did it during WWII and they followed a religion as well. Religion is a powerful ideology that can make sane people do insane things. Because the real important things in life are AFTER you die.

That's why Christianity, Judaism and Islam are nothing more than death cults. They all await the end of life to go and be where things really matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          And why are Sunni and Shia factions so against each other? Why do they kill each other in much bigger numbers than what the west does to them?

I agree, religion isn't the ONLY issue, but it plays a HUGE issue in the indoctrination of these people. When human beings are strapping bombs to themselves without a care in the world, it's because of what they believe.

The Japanese did it during WWII and they followed a religion as well. Religion is a powerful ideology that can make sane people do insane things. Because the real important things in life are AFTER you die.

That's why Christianity, Judaism and Islam are nothing more than death cults. They all await the end of life to go and be where things really matter.
          I agree with your stance on religion. The Sunnis and Shias think of it back then when the Protestants and Catholics were against each other. Sunnis also were the major political party in Iraq before the US took Saddam out and the oppressed Shias took over in power. Also most of these religious ppl use religion to influence kids and brain wash them to there cult. Most of the Paris terrorists were in there young 20's to like 27, some as young as 15. The west is very ignorant imo to the fact that they group all islam together when that Muslims die more then what happened in Paris by these terrorists. The core problem is more political imo. Just simply moving all the muslims to the middles east how is that solving anything? Going to war cool destroy isis and another group will rise admit the chaos. The middle east has always been a very complex situation. Look at Iran a majority shia country they are one of isis greatest enemies. I wish i knew the solution but more destruction will only bring hate and hate leads to the formation by the ppl of that land to form new groups like isis.

Comment

I agree with your stance on religion. The Sunnis and Shias think of it back then when the Protestants and Catholics were against each other. Sunnis also were the major political party in Iraq before the US took Saddam out and the oppressed Shias took over in power. Also most of these religious ppl use religion to influence kids and brain wash them to there cult. Most of the Paris terrorists were in there young 20's to like 27, some as young as 15. The west is very ignorant imo to the fact that they group all islam together when that Muslims die more then what happened in Paris by these terrorists. The core problem is more political imo. Just simply moving all the muslims to the middles east how is that solving anything? Going to war cool destroy isis and another group will rise admit the chaos. The middle east has always been a very complex situation. Look at Iran a majority shia country they are one of isis greatest enemies. I wish i knew the solution but more destruction will only bring hate and hate leads to the formation by the ppl of that land to form new groups like isis.
            Well I don't claim to be an expert by any means, but I have educated myself enough to know that religion is a major factor. I also know that this idea that the U.S created ISIS, is flawed.

Most liberal progressives say that Bush was solely responsible for creating ISIS, not true. Sure the wars made things worse and created a vacuum that we now see is being taken over by ISIS, but Islam has had issues way before then.

Islam is not a religion of peace, on the contrary. It was spread by a warlord by the sword. People talk about the Quran, but IMO the Hadith's are much more condemning of the religion. Which btw are held up in the same reverence as the Quran.

Like I said to another poster. Christian Palestinians are not blowing themselves up at all and are living under the same oppression and occupation that Muslim Palestinians are. So why aren't they doing the same thing?

Well because Jesus and Mohamed are two very different historical characters with very different ideologies.

Comment

• ISIS is an ideology that can't be defeated by physical means, muscums gonna muscum. but let's not forget who enables these clowns to be the military threat that they are, the rich oil countries. cut off their financing, and what we have left are dirty rabble in sandals hurling stones at infidels. bomb the scumbag saudis.
              Last edited by John Barron; 11-17-2015, 02:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                Well I don't claim to be an expert by any means, but I have educated myself enough to know that religion is a major factor. I also know that this idea that the U.S created ISIS, is flawed.

Most liberal progressives say that Bush was solely responsible for creating ISIS, not true. Sure the wars made things worse and created a vacuum that we now see is being taken over by ISIS, but Islam has had issues way before then.

Islam is not a religion of peace, on the contrary. It was spread by a warlord by the sword. People talk about the Quran, but IMO the Hadith's are much more condemning of the religion. Which btw are held up in the same reverence as the Quran.

Like I said to another poster. Christian Palestinians are not blowing themselves up at all and are living under the same oppression and occupation that Muslim Palestinians are. So why aren't they doing the same thing?

Well because Jesus and Mohamed are two very different historical characters with very different ideologies.
                I'm not saying religion is not part of the problem, im saying that it is not Islam as a whole. The west just bunches them together and says all Muslims are the same. They dont know there is Shia and Sunnis. They just think all Islam is one. But America did have a part because America took Saddam out which also took out the Sunni party and the Shias came to power after years of oppression by Saddam it was there turn for revenge instead of working together with the Sunnis. I also question if the real ppl in charge are really that religious and not just using it as a tool to brain was young teen and adults to do there bidding Religion can be a powerful tool used in the right or wrong way.

Edit- to add one more thing Jesus is also in the Muslim teaching but as a prophet and not a god.

Jesus is unique for being the only prophet in Islam who neither married nor had any children.[6] Muslims believe that Jesus will return to earth near the Day of Judgment to restore justice and to defeat al-Masih ad-Dajjal ("the false messiah", also known as the Antichrist). Jesus will not return as a new prophet; Muhammad was the final prophet, but will continue from where he left off at the time of his ascension. He will live for another forty years before dying a natural death. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Islam
                Last edited by RetroSpeed05; 11-17-2015, 03:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                  ISIS is an ideology that can't be defeated by physical means, muscums gonna muscum. but let's not forget who enables these clowns to be the military threat that they are, the rich oil countries. cut off their financing, and what we have left are dirty rabble in sandals hurling stones at infidels. bomb the scumbag saudis.
                  That or cut them off from the economy. We don't need their oil anyway. Once all the money dries up in those countries it will be harder for these animals to fight their stupid war.

Comment

I'm not saying religion is not part of the problem, im saying that it is not Islam as a whole. The west just bunches them together and says all Muslims are the same. They dont know there is Shia and Sunnis. They just think all Islam is one. But America did have a part because America took Saddam out which also took out the Sunni party and the Shias came to power after years of oppression by Saddam it was there turn for revenge instead of working together with the Sunnis. I also question if the real ppl in charge are really that religious and not just using it as a tool to brain was young teen and adults to do there bidding Religion can be a powerful tool used in the right or wrong way.

Edit- to add one more thing Jesus is also in the Muslim teaching but as a prophet and not a god.

Jesus is unique for being the only prophet in Islam who neither married nor had any children.[6] Muslims believe that Jesus will return to earth near the Day of Judgment to restore justice and to defeat al-Masih ad-Dajjal ("the false messiah", also known as the Antichrist). Jesus will not return as a new prophet; Muhammad was the final prophet, but will continue from where he left off at the time of his ascension. He will live for another forty years before dying a natural death. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Islam
                    it is Islam as a whole. There is an instrinsic never ending problem in it if the two main sects of the religion don't get along. People are right to bunch them together because they're all demented regardless of what sect they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                      The statistical probability of someone with Down Syndrome being able to analyze someone else's IQ is .0320001010 percent, with odds like that it's better if you just shut the **** up and be ******ed....

Comment

Working...
                      X