No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Terrorist attacks in Paris, France

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RINGG View Post
    Those fools with the agenda to try to make up the Jewish were behind these Islamic terrorists don't mention that the nightclub was attacked because it was a Jewish owned business.
    Jews are behind everything... Someone is funding the terrorists j/k

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Honestly, I think following any religion is stupid as hell, but Islam is the worst..

Islam is Basically the kkk but instead of skin color and white power, it's religious preference and Muslim power...
      Kkk- if you're not white your wrong and should die
      Islam- if you're not Muslim your wrong and should die

How anyone can believe in sharia law is beyond me...
      But honestly,,, my posts may be harsh, but I actually don't have a problem with people being Muslim... I know Muslims, I'm pretty sure I chat on here with Muslims,,, individually, muslims are fine, but what the radical extremists do is the equivalent to what the kkk does for the white race.. Just makes us look bad and beyond evil...

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
        I don't throw around terms I try to use plain old fashioned empathy, the stuff some people were raised with. I imagine, "what if it was me?" Nothing more....

I won't deny there's an element of that obviously but it's rooted in a culture dude, they aren't sitting in rooms in front of black and white televisions. I get the message but I don't believe there's any such thing as a good guy or bad guy, just layers that prevent us from understanding one another. Religion in any form or fashion doesn't fit the 21st Century IMHO, the adherents of Islam happen to be blowing **** up, it certainly doesn't mean Southern Baptists are less backwards or destructive. I'm less concerned with the sensationalism of all this.

I'm an African American, call me "black" if it makes you feel more in control of the situation.

My goodness, I didn't hear you calling me a person with a right to his opinion in all of that. You must think using these terms means something to me or anyone, okay....

Hahah that makes sense. Is black too un-PC for you?

You're used to playing a professional victim. You wouldn't belieeeve what a victim I am! All dis white privilege! I need my gibs me dats! GIBS ME DAT!

Don't you have a Black Lives Splatter, I mean Matter rally to be at? Mwuahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
          Poor jittery home schooled butthurt ****....
          Log off you b*tch made slut and go read your comic books. F**king f@ggot.

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
            But it's only 10 people out of 1 billion doe
            what if those terrorists were pinoys

Comment

• Originally posted by L33tboxingdewd View Post
              Hahah that makes sense. Is black too un-PC for you?

You're used to playing a professional victim. You wouldn't belieeeve what a victim I am! All dis white privilege! I need my gibs me dats! GIBS ME DAT!

Don't you have a Black Lives Splatter, I mean Matter rally to be at? Mwuahaha
              I'd accuse you of being an ignoramus but sadly all I would be doing is moving you to the head of the class. Black is a word, and for some of the whites I have to live and work around it's a tool to categorize if not ethnically than historically. So from time to time I get ****s that want to see a reaction from me when this topic comes up. It isn't enough to simply be called what you wish, it has to be mocked by simpering neanderthals that have the political and emotional awareness of a slug. Sad to see evolution pass some people over, but what can I say, the hand of mother nature can be cruel.

I've never asked for handouts, never felt sorry for myself because of my skin color, hell I've never whined when I've been subjected to clear racism and discrimination. I take the long view on all this, I'm willing to wager if I wait a while, white women will crave enough black and brown d1cks that my problems will be over without lifting a finger. For you however, the problems will just be beginning.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                All you leftist liberals...

This should be ok... It was just a spur of the moment backlash, not planned,,,, just like bengazhi...

Lmao...

Idiots voting for Obama and Hillary...l this is what you get

How many times do liberal soft ass crap get proven wrong before you idiots realize

Example: toughest gun laws---- criminals have it made... Chicago, toughest gun laws in America, worst gun shootings in the nation,,,, France, gun free, and now citizens getting blasted left n right......

Leftist are pure idiots that live in fantasyland... Proof is an cuathomac's posts on here..

******* is laughable if human lives weren't dying because of leftist policies...

Notice how Putin and Russia don't put up with immigrants, and notice how they terror free..

This is what happens when mankind doesn't have any natural predators and idiots are allowed to reproduce
                True but right wing neoliberals are no different. They want open borders just as much as the leftists.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  Log off you b*tch made slut and go read your comic books. F**king f@ggot.
                  You're one of the few people that I want to give a walkie talkie to, shove your head up your ass and have you give me reports on what you see. Unless I miss my guess you'll be reporting you see a rather small brain in there. Polish the dust off of it, it might work better you ridiculous ****....

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyCage View Post
                    what if those terrorists were pinoys
                    The P-tard jokes would he unreal, and Floyd would go into hiding.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                      True but right wing neoliberals are no different. They want open borders just as much as the leftists.
                      They want military intervention a lot more too, you know, because that's worked so well, so far.

Comment

Working...
                      X