Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never forget.

Comment

Comment

God Bless them all & I thank them for giving me the chance to live a decent life. Without their sacrifices I would not be here. They should be firing the cannons off around 11 am here at The Legislative building. I'm looking for some local activities to attend & I can walk to the Leg in about 30 minutes. I'll catch a few war movies today as I'm not working. Thanks for posting this Freedom. Have a good day...
        Last edited by joe strong; 11-11-2015, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Showtime.. View Post
          Too bad none of them knew what they were fighting for.
          I've been enlisted for 5 years now, straight out of high school.

Strange when these folks have no idea what it means to serve. They would rather just go against what they think is the grain and rehash what these self-righteous basement activists see on their sensationalist social media outlets. They think counter-beliefs attain them a higher sense of self worth.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            November 11 is Veterans Day in the USA and Remembrance Day in Canada.
            It is Rememberance Day in UK as well today. We had a 2 minute silence at 11am this morning (UK time)

Comment

Band of Brothers is the best one imo

I'm surprised this one didn't make the list:

Comment

Happy Veterans Day beercules and chief2ndz

Comment

Originally posted by Showtime.. View Post
                  Too bad none of them knew what they were fighting for.
                  That statement alone made you an IDIOT!....GTFO of our FREE COUNTRY!.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                    That statement alone made you an IDIOT!....GTFO of our FREE COUNTRY!.
                    are you serious or just an ultra-patriotic ******?

Comment

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
                      I've been enlisted for 5 years now, straight out of high school.

Strange when these folks have no idea what it means to serve. They would rather just go against what they think is the grain and rehash what these self-righteous basement activists see on their sensationalist social media outlets. They think counter-beliefs attain them a higher sense of self worth.
                      Eat craw with your self-righteous bull**** son.

If you got hand picked and sent to the front lines in an upcoming war in Syria, why do you believe you were sent there? "To protect us back home"?

Comment

Working...
                      X