No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
    You do know that Mail in votes were counted last right? Of course that’s too obvious of explanation so let’s come up with some crazy wide spread conspiracy
    Do you understand the irregularity? that number of votes ALL for any candidate is suspect at best. And when there are more votes than people...

Comment

• So people are still repeating crap that has been debunked.

All votes for Biden
      https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...steriously-su/

More votes than registered voters
      https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...es-president-/

Wake up.......

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
        Do you understand the irregularity? that number of votes ALL for any candidate is suspect at best. And when there are more votes than people...

That **** been debunked :Pat: keep up.

Democrats promoted Mail in voter. Donald Trump suppressed it. That’s his fault. Now he needs to live with the result.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          So people are still repeating crap that has been debunked.

All votes for Biden
          https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...steriously-su/

More votes than registered voters
          https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...es-president-/

Wake up.......

These MF’er are so dumb that they believe everything on Twitter especially Meltdown.... all you gotta do is closed twitter then search the source afterwards.

Comment

• Why is everyone huffing and puffing over how long it's taking? Why do you have a issue with a investigation? If nothing is found fine. But stuff has been found. Sure it might not be enough votes but it proves the system is a joke. You don't get two guys voting 6000 ballots and say yeah it's all good. You don't get these found votes if everything is perfect. This has gone from there's no voter fraud to, well, it's not that bad lol.

We let gore have his time I don't understand why you guys can't do th same? Whats the issue? I mean even clinton told everyone Biden shouldnt concede. The Dems agreed as there were topics on dem underground about it. Now here we are and the same people are like, Trump needs to concede lol.
            Just let the process play out. Servers have been pulled from out of the country. Let them inspect them and do a investigation. Investigations aren't done over night.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
              Why is everyone huffing and puffing over how long it's taking? Why do you have a issue with a investigation? If nothing is found fine. But stuff has been found. Sure it might not be enough votes but it proves the system is a joke. You don't get two guys voting 6000 ballots and say yeah it's all good. You don't get these found votes if everything is perfect. This has gone from there's no voter fraud to, well, it's not that bad lol.

We let gore has his time I don't understand why you guys can't do th same? Whats the issue? I mean even clinton told everyone Biden shouldnt concede. Th Dems agreed as there were topics on dem underground about it. Now here we are and the same people are like, Trump needs to concede lol.
              Just let the process play out. Servers have been pulled from out of the country. Let them inspect them and do a investigation. Investigations aren't done over night.
              What? These threads are dominated by you and others posting BS allegations and people posting how they have been debunked. It's the lies and BS that people are fed up of. Trump is tweeting this BS and conspiracy theories but isn't presenting them in court because he knows exactly what they are. He's doing it because he knows he has a lot of gullible fans.

Comment

• luckily, NOBODY listens to shltbag Robbie, and his shltbag mates LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                  Why is everyone huffing and puffing over how long it's taking? Why do you have a issue with a investigation? If nothing is found fine. But stuff has been found. Sure it might not be enough votes but it proves the system is a joke. You don't get two guys voting 6000 ballots and say yeah it's all good. You don't get these found votes if everything is perfect. This has gone from there's no voter fraud to, well, it's not that bad lol.

We let gore have his time I don't understand why you guys can't do th same? Whats the issue? I mean even clinton told everyone Biden shouldnt concede. The Dems agreed as there were topics on dem underground about it. Now here we are and the same people are like, Trump needs to concede lol.
                  Why were the servers taken out of the country? .......Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    Why were the servers taken out of the country? .......Rockin'
                    They were linked from there. Yeah pretty nuts eh? This chit needs to be cleaned up this election or before the next.
                    I want voter ID send everyone a card scanner to hook into their phone and scan your ID. Or finger print would even be better. Use blockchain or something. You shouldn't be able to be in politics and invest in software or machines. It should ALL be done in country only.

We need to make some serious changes but the Dems won't do a thing. Matter of fact they'll try and use this way again. Pretty telling, can anyone tell me why they would want to use this system again? Any of you Dems?

Comment

• I know all you Dems don't want to watch this but maybe you should.

https://www.rebelnews.com/dominion_v...s_linked_group

Comment

Working...
                      X