No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    Well that's the number they are officially saying.

Watch cancer, heart disease, lung disease, etc. deaths will be way down this year.
    Doubt it. If people believe some of those deaths are falsely being attributed to covid too many people die from those diseases each year for Covid to make a big difference. It's actually possible the numbers might be higher if access to treatment was limited because of Covid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      Sure there are..... as long as we continue receiving your checks.............Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by No-Balls Tony View Post
        Doubt it. If people believe some of those deaths are falsely being attributed to covid too many people die from those diseases each year for Covid to make a big difference. It's actually possible the numbers might be higher if access to treatment was limited because of Covid.

as usual, you are 100% wrong... China Tom and No-Balls Tony LMAO

KEY FACTS

31% of Americans believe that the Covid-19 death toll is less than officially reported

On May 21 officials at the Washington State Department of Health (DOH) confirmed that, as the Freedom Foundation reported on Monday, the state is counting in its COVID-19 death total the deaths of persons who tested positive for the virus but died from other causes.

In remarks made during a telephonic press briefing (click to listen to briefing), DOH officials even acknowledged knowingly including multiple deaths caused by gunshot wounds in the state’s COVID-19 fatality count.

The Freedom Foundation’s original report, based on DOH documents and statements provided to the Foundation, concluded that, of the 828 COVID-19 deaths reported as of May 8:

681 (82 percent) “list some variation of ‘COVID-19’ in one of the causes of death” on the death certificate;
        41 (5 percent) of the death certificates do not list COVID-19 as a cause of death, but indicate it was a “significant condition contributing to death.”
        106 (13 percent) deaths involved persons who had previously tested positive for COVID-19 but did not have the virus listed anywhere on their death certificate as either causing or contributing to death.

DOH includes deaths of all persons who tested positive for COVID-19 in its totals, even if the victims died from other causes, such as gunshot wounds.

“Our (DOH COVID-19) dashboard numbers do include any deaths to a person that has tested positive to COVID-19.”

“We don’t always know the cause of death for a death when it is first reported on our dashboard. That is true. Over the course of the outbreak, we have been monitoring and recording the causes of death as we know it. We currently do have some deaths that are being reported that are clearly from other causes. In this case, they are from gunshot wounds.”

Following Colorado’s lead

The controversy could have been easily avoided if Inslee’s administration had followed the lead of Gov. Jared Polis’ administration in Colorado.

Last week, after it was reported that, like Washington, Colorado was counting deaths of all COVID-19 positive persons regardless of cause (which had resulted in the inclusion of deaths from alcohol poisoning), the Colorado Department of Health and Environment began to differentiate between deaths “among people with COVID-19” and “deaths due to COVID-19.”

Conclusion

Given the measures taken by Gov. Jay Inslee and local officials to combat COVID-19, it is critically important the public be provided with accurate information about the severity of the virus. Most reasonable people will likely assume the number of COVID-19 deaths reported by the state represents people who died because of the virus.

Counting COVID-19-positive persons who died from other causes and including the deaths of persons who have not tested positive for COVID-19 — without disclosing either of these facts on the DOH dashboards the public and media rely on to monitor COVID-19 cases and deaths — calls into question the trustworthiness of government officials directing the COVID-19 response.

Thankfully, it’s not too late for Gov. Inslee to follow Colorado’s lead and increase the transparency of Washington’s COVID-19 fatality numbers.

you are just a little fukwit with no balls

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          as usual, you are 100% wrong... China Tom and No-Balls Tony LMAO

KEY FACTS

31% of Americans believe that the Covid-19 death toll is less than officially reported

On May 21 officials at the Washington State Department of Health (DOH) confirmed that, as the Freedom Foundation reported on Monday, the state is counting in its COVID-19 death total the deaths of persons who tested positive for the virus but died from other causes.

In remarks made during a telephonic press briefing (click to listen to briefing), DOH officials even acknowledged knowingly including multiple deaths caused by gunshot wounds in the state’s COVID-19 fatality count.

The Freedom Foundation’s original report, based on DOH documents and statements provided to the Foundation, concluded that, of the 828 COVID-19 deaths reported as of May 8:

681 (82 percent) “list some variation of ‘COVID-19’ in one of the causes of death” on the death certificate;
          41 (5 percent) of the death certificates do not list COVID-19 as a cause of death, but indicate it was a “significant condition contributing to death.”
          106 (13 percent) deaths involved persons who had previously tested positive for COVID-19 but did not have the virus listed anywhere on their death certificate as either causing or contributing to death.

DOH includes deaths of all persons who tested positive for COVID-19 in its totals, even if the victims died from other causes, such as gunshot wounds.

“Our (DOH COVID-19) dashboard numbers do include any deaths to a person that has tested positive to COVID-19.”

“We don’t always know the cause of death for a death when it is first reported on our dashboard. That is true. Over the course of the outbreak, we have been monitoring and recording the causes of death as we know it. We currently do have some deaths that are being reported that are clearly from other causes. In this case, they are from gunshot wounds.”

Following Colorado’s lead

The controversy could have been easily avoided if Inslee’s administration had followed the lead of Gov. Jared Polis’ administration in Colorado.

Last week, after it was reported that, like Washington, Colorado was counting deaths of all COVID-19 positive persons regardless of cause (which had resulted in the inclusion of deaths from alcohol poisoning), the Colorado Department of Health and Environment began to differentiate between deaths “among people with COVID-19” and “deaths due to COVID-19.”

Conclusion

Given the measures taken by Gov. Jay Inslee and local officials to combat COVID-19, it is critically important the public be provided with accurate information about the severity of the virus. Most reasonable people will likely assume the number of COVID-19 deaths reported by the state represents people who died because of the virus.

Counting COVID-19-positive persons who died from other causes and including the deaths of persons who have not tested positive for COVID-19 — without disclosing either of these facts on the DOH dashboards the public and media rely on to monitor COVID-19 cases and deaths — calls into question the trustworthiness of government officials directing the COVID-19 response.

Thankfully, it’s not too late for Gov. Inslee to follow Colorado’s lead and increase the transparency of Washington’s COVID-19 fatality numbers.

you are just a little fukwit with no balls
          Still posting about the pandemic after your humiliation?

Stick to something you know about like hiding under a rock

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
            Stick to something you know about like hiding under a rock
            Get back under your rock ChinaTomjas, I never once said that you could come out...…….Rockin'

Comment

If they pay us we will stop that invasion. But if they don't....

Long live Donald Trump and the USA!!!...…..Rockin'
              Whoever paid you for invading Vietnam, would like their money back.

Comment

Trump is just getting started in getting America up and running. Wait until he starts tuning the machine that is the USA, we will be burning rubber in overdrive. Roosevelt had 3 terms (12 years), Trump has had just 3 years, so far, and a handful of months, he's just getting started. He's just revving the engine of a project that is now coming in to tune. Give him 1 or 2 years more and the world can breathe the skid clouds that will be thrown in to the wind. Trumps going to put his re-animated beast in to first gear and floor it while ripping throw the gears. He will become the 2nd 3 term President in history. Possibly even the only 4th term President.

America will flourish like never before.

Long Live Donald Trump and the USA!!!...…….Rockin'
                Thanks for this

I needed a good laugh

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  You guys can have your own opinions and your own weird views of facts. I know that you are the type that drive around with a shutgun ready to shoot jaywalkers and now we also know that you in seriousness are comparing one of the greatest presidents of the USA in FDR to a chump like Trump.

You are a stan beyond reach with reason.
                  An answer would be nice.

I've noticed you superfans keep attacking Trump's response, but when asked what his response should have been, you people cant do it.

That's called cheerleading.

It's cool. If you want to be a political superfan and cheerlead, have at it. You're doing a great job so far.

Go! Team! Go!

And no, I've never threatened to shoot jaywalkers. I am typically armed in my cars, and I've brandished a firearm a few times when needed, but never to a jaywalker.

Fyi, the last time I did it was because 2 guys approached my car and one of them banged on my window in downtown Austin during these protests while uttering threats. I'd done nothing wrong and was leaving work after a long day.
                  (This wasnt a week before in Austin where a man in my position did shoot one, justifiably).

When he saw he was looking down the barrel of a .357, they ran off and I had a nice, safe, uneventful drive home.

That was a better ending than having my car damaged and being dragged out and attacked by multiple opponents.

Thank God for my gun and my rights.

Guns stop crime, which is why we carry them.

I wish everyone, including you, had those same rights, protection, and peace of mind.

The right to defend your life should be a given, should it not?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    An answer would be nice.
                    I answered.
                    I've noticed you superfans keep attacking Trump's response, but when asked what his response should have been, you people cant do it.
                    Didn't you read my answer? Are you sure you are quoting the correct poster? I said he should have acknowledged the facts.

That's called cheerleading.
                    Maybe, but unlike you, I don't have a horse in this race.

It's cool. If you want to be a political superfan and cheerlead, have at it. You're doing a great job so far.

Go! Team! Go!
                    You're talking to yourself. Surely.

And no, I've never threatened to shoot jaywalkers.
                    Yes you have. You flat out told me you had a shotgun in your car and you were ready to use it if somebody stepped out in front of you. That was you in highschool I believe. You may have changed your opinion now, but don't be a liar.

I am typically armed in my cars, and I've brandished a firearm a few times when needed, but never to a jaywalker.

Fyi, the last time I did it was because 2 guys approached my car and one of them banged on my window in downtown Austin during these protests while uttering threats. I'd done nothing wrong and was leaving work after a long day.
                    (This wasnt a week before in Austin where a man in my position did shoot one, justifiably).

When he saw he was looking down the barrel of a .357, they ran off and I had a nice, safe, uneventful drive home.

That was a better ending than having my car damaged and being dragged out and attacked by multiple opponents.

Thank God for my gun and my rights.

Guns stop crime, which is why we carry them.
                    It's your opinion. Good for you. And sounds to me like you are still your old triggerhappy self.

I wish everyone, including you, had those same rights, protection, and peace of mind.

The right to defend your life should be a given, should it not?
                    Where I come from we don't like crime, guns, murders, violence so we have strict gunlaws and very, very few homicides. That may not count to you, but it counts to me.

Have another great day defending your idol.
                    Last edited by BattlingNelson; 08-05-2020, 08:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      I answered.

Didn't you read my answer? Are you sure you are quoting the correct poster? I said he should have acknowledged the facts.
                      So he should have induced panic then as I said?

It sure seems that's what you're saying. Please confirm.

And remember, I'm asking for actions he should have taken. You cited words. Um, words aint gonna cure or stop a virus. Actions will.

So, what actions should Trump have taken, in your opinion?

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      Maybe, but unlike you, I don't have a horse in this race.
                      And yet here you are, taking a side and cheering it on.

Well, you're in your usual denial and insults mode, as well as ducking direct simple questions.

You're also lying and attributing words to me I never said.

I don't have time for that.

I'll have to end the discourse if that continues.

I'll admit you can out-snark and out-insult me, so lets try and have some civil, honest discourse. Ok?

Oh, if you want to post up where I threatened to shoot a "jaywalker", go right ahead. I'll give you a direct, sincere apology if you do.

I've told the story of how I brandished a gun to a person once on the side of the road who was banging on cars stuck at a red light years back, but he wasn't jaywalking. I personally don't care about jaywalkers. They're harmless. And I see them all the time downtown. Ain't shot one yet, or threated to.

Hell, me myself I do my share of jaywalking downtown too.

If you have a solid case, you should have no reason to blatantly lie.....
                      Last edited by 1bad65; 08-05-2020, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X