• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    China Tom... spreading his communist propaganda
    ..........Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

Most Important FACT:

anybody who attempts to blame ANYONE other than China and the WHO... is a dirty lying piece-of-shlt

... and if that dirty lying piece-of-shlt also happens to be American... then he is a dog, and a traitor... plain and simple
      Fookin-A Right!!! ...........Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        Sure there are..... as long as we continue receiving your checks.............Rockin'
        Lmao

You pay us *****es

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
          Lmao

You pay us *****es
          Wait until 2020 ends. I forget, is Australia a United States property? I forget. Who will be laughing then? .........Rockin'

Comment

Lmao

You pay us *****es
            You assuredly are right now. LMAO!! .......Rockin'

Comment

Wait until 2020 ends. I forget, is Australia a United States property? I forget. Who will be laughing then? .........Rockin'
              Us

You’re paying

Art of the Deal baby

Comment

Us

You’re paying

Art of the Deal baby
                OK, we'll see, lol...…….Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  You're cheerleading.

FDR would tell Americans we were doing great and on the right path and winning while American young men were coming back in boxes and missing limbs by the tens of thousands. (and we were going into massive debt)

And in the long run, despite him not running the war 100% perfectly and not being 100% honest, we came together and triumphed as Americans like even our enemies never imagined we could.

It's called being optimistic and not inducing a panic.

Is it technically lying? Yes, for political superfans playing Gotcha!

But the alternative is to have the President of the United Stares telling the populace, "We dont know how to fully stop the spread, we don't know all the ways it is spread, we have no cure for it, we have no idea when we will figure those things out, but we are trying. Oh, and and if it kills you its a tortuous death. In short we are farked."

Would that be better? I mean, it would be him being 100% honest.
                  You guys can have your own opinions and your own weird views of facts. I know that you are the type that drive around with a shutgun ready to shoot jaywalkers and now we also know that you in seriousness are comparing one of the greatest presidents of the USA in FDR to a chump like Trump.

You are a stan beyond reach with reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    You guys can have your own opinions and your own weird views of facts. I know that you are the type that drive around with a shutgun ready to shoot jaywalkers and now we also know that you in seriousness are comparing one of the greatest presidents of the USA in FDR to a chump like Trump.

You are a stan beyond reach with reason.
                    Trump is just getting started in getting America up and running. Wait until he starts tuning the machine that is the USA, we will be burning rubber in overdrive. Roosevelt had 3 terms (12 years), Trump has had just 3 years, so far, and a handful of months, he's just getting started. He's just revving the engine of a project that is now coming in to tune. Give him 1 or 2 years more and the world can breathe the skid clouds that will be thrown in to the wind. Trumps going to put his re-animated beast in to first gear and floor it while ripping throw the gears. He will become the 2nd 3 term President in history. Possibly even the only 4th term President.

America will flourish like never before.

Long Live Donald Trump and the USA!!!...…….Rockin'
                    Last edited by Rockin'; 08-05-2020, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Trump is just getting started in getting America up and running. Wait until he starts tuning the machine that is the USA, we will be burning rubber in overdrive. Roosevelt had 3 terms (12 years), Trump has had just 3 years, so far, and a handful of months, he's just getting started. He's just revving the engine of a project that is now coming in to tune. Give him 1 or 2 years more and the world can breathe the dust that will be thrown in to the wind. Trumps going to put his re-animated beast in to first gear and floor it while ripping throw the gears. He will become the 2nd 3 term President in history. Possibly even the only 4th term President.

America will flourish like never before.

Long Live Donald Trump and the USA!!!...…….Rockin'
                      I wish you guys all the best.

Comment

Working...
                      X