Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      Noted Ill post in off topic.
      Gotta love a superfan giving a dictation on why he has to duck your questions and cant engage in a two way debate.

Those checkmate questions were pure gold, my friend. Very well played.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Gotta love a superfan giving a dictation on why he has to duck your questions and cant engage in a two way debate.

Those checkmate questions were pure gold, my friend. Very well played.
        Says the superfan who runs from everyone with an opposing opinion and constantly begs others to do the same

You are by far the biggest coward here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          Alright. Well that is indeed the case.

Even left leaning Snopes has the “MAGA products are made in China” subject as False.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/do...ump-hat-china/
          I normally dont click on these “off” sites. I read the article however. It says simply that the web site says they are made in america. Interestingly they show a picture of a fake one made in China. But they neglect to show a picture of a “real one” with a made in America tag on it.
          So it seems using your source we have to take trumps web site for its word.

Since I’m not willing to I dug a more credible source.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmpqYRkR9F8

It’s from business insider

You are correct.
          Last edited by Don Pichardo; 11-21-2019, 01:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            So the extra 3-4 million votes alone Hillary got thanks to California should give her some right to victory? Just like the extra 1-2 million votes Trump got in Texas should give him the right?

USA is a republic, not a democracy. The electoral college is a great system. Otherwise it is a rule of the mob, and as is a well known fact, the majority of the mob is dumb.
            The most votes should win.

The electoral college was simply device of fairness. Actually it was a device to encourage candidates to visit low population states in a time with no tv or internet.

Back then canidates didn’t go or care about low population states so their interests were set aside. This gave the small states some power. It forced candidates to pay attention and to visit them.
            These smaller states had issues on getting information about the candidates

Today tv and internet make everyone accessible to just about everyone in the United States.

All votes should count in the modern day.

Comment

• There's now no time to pass it? What a fuggin mess. Do your job!!!!!

Comment

There's now no time to pass it? What a fuggin mess. Do your job!!!!!

Impeachment proceedings are not her job?

Comment

There's now no time to pass it? What a fuggin mess. Do your job!!!!!

Cant she just pass it now and then read the bill later like she did for the Obamacare legislation?

Why the new double standard?

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                    Impeachment proceedings are not her job?
                    She can't walk and chew gum at the same time? This bill was ready one year ago. Well before this circus started.

I have to ask, do you handle one case at one time?
                    Last edited by man down; 11-21-2019, 02:52 PM.

Comment

• Gotta love the fact that Fiona Hill intimidated the republicans so much that Gym Jordan wouldn’t ask her questions in his usual style.

Comment

Working...
                      X