No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    You are a cult member. Waste of my time engaging with you anything Trump related. He's a God to you who can do no wrong.

Even Al is laughing at you
    really mcc?

i ask you a legit question and this is your reply?

question try and answer it this time....

is the white house open to the public yes or no?

and if you say yes/no please state why.....
    as for the changing appearance etc...

all i asked you was if its possible (on a what if scenario) and you even refuse to answer that question

i cant take you serious in any type of debate outside of boxing if you cant even engage in simple conversations

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      1bad65 is on my ignore list. You never noticed i never respond to him even though he's been stalking me for months? The only time i see his posts are when people quote him. In don't even get notifications.

He knows he's on ignore but he keeps stalking me
      Pointing out your cheerleading, falsehoods, and racism isnt stalking.

As I said to you, if you stop posting lies, stop cheerleading, and quit spewing racism, I would have no need to reply to you.

The ball's in your court, son. Not mine.

Be a man, son. Putting folks on ignore solely for asking you tough questions is childish.

It's not my fault your superfan beliefs cant stand up to hard questions.

Maybe you should change your beliefs to beliefs you can defend in open debate. Ever considered that, or does your team loyalty not allow for that solution?
      Last edited by 1bad65; 11-16-2018, 03:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        i cant take you serious in any type of debate outside of boxing if you cant even engage in simple conversations
        Superfans will be superfans.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          really mcc?

i ask you a legit question and this is your reply?

as for the changing appearance etc...

all i asked you was if its possible (on a what if scenario) and you even refuse to answer that question

Is it possible Chocolatito can beat Anthony Joshua? Yes.

Is it probable? No

Now do you understand how ridiculous your question was? Especially when you couldn't find ONE SINGLE INSTANCE of it happening over the past two years with over 500 possibilities.

Comment

• Bunch of idiots on a boxing forum claiming to know more about the law than a judge

Priceless

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
              Bunch of idiots on a boxing forum claiming to know more about the law than a judge

Priceless
              Lol dont worry the WH will do what the Judge asked and things will get fixed.
              This was just a temp decision
              The actual order was the granting of a temporary restraining order request by CNN to return the pass while the litigation was pending. This is NOT a final word on the ligation itself.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                The actual order was the granting of a temporary restraining order request by CNN to return the pass while the litigation was pending. This is NOT a final word on the ligation itself.
                Damn, now I have 2 sons in the same thread.

Come on boys, be yourselves.

I know you guys must find me admirable and all, what with you trying to speak just as I do, but be yourselves.

Carve your own identities, as opposed to emulating some stranger you came across on an Internet forum.

Did all you guys not have father figures growing up or something??

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                  Grubers are ignorant of the law. And Economics. And History.

It's what makes them grubers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                    Bunch of idiots on a boxing forum claiming to know more about the law than a judge

Priceless
                    Show me the law about guaranteed access to the white house

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X